Cover image for MOUNTAIN LTD.
Logo

64% Recommend to a Friend
70% Approve of CEO

Found 109 of over 143 reviews

3.6
MOUNTAIN LTD. Chief Operating Officer Laura April Metivier (no image)
Laura April Metivier

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Pay is good and that is the only good thing(in 11 reviews)
  • "They have been very good to me and are great people to work with.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Employees are always provided opportunities, it’s all in how much you want it!(in 4 reviews)
  • "Friendly staff.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Awesome team environment, from the COO to the support staff, it truly does start from the top.(in 4 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of MOUNTAIN LTD. and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Jun 22, 2023
      Operations Group
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      New Gloucester, ME
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

MOUNTAIN, LTD. is completely focused on evolving with the telecommunications and utilities industries to operate as a better partner to their clients and employer to the team.

Cons

Trying to balance consistency across an organization with such a diverse team of client partners is inherently difficult, but not impossible.

1. 2.0
        Aug 7, 2023
        OSP Construction Inspector
        Current Employee, less than 1 year
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

You get to learn a lot about outside plant, fiber optic installations. Immerse yourself in construction culture. Pay is alright.

Cons

This position requires you to use your own vehicle. Recruiter stated that my miles would be reimburse from driveway to driveway. 2 months into the job and Mountain revises their mileage policy with Ziply fiber saying they're only paying for the first 50 miles. I've been working in the tri county area of western Washington and I've been putting almost 1000 miles a week on my personal car. I don't know how they can justify this change knowing most of their employees travel a lot in their own vehicles. Pay is also very inconsistent. They do not pay overtime properly. I've had OT approved by Ziply managers only for Mountain to pay me less than what i logged on my timesheets. Payroll has been giving me excuses after excuses to try to justify them not paying me. If you're reading this and decide to apply ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS log your miles, take screenshots of your timesheets so if Mountain fails to pay your OT you have solid evidence to show them.

2. Join the MOUNTAIN LTD. team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 109 Reviews
      </>Embed

MOUNTAIN LTD. Reviews FAQs

MOUNTAIN LTD. has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 143 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at MOUNTAIN LTD. to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, MOUNTAIN LTD. employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at MOUNTAIN LTD.. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

64% of MOUNTAIN LTD. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MOUNTAIN LTD. 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at MOUNTAIN LTD. to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, benefits.

Popular Careers with MOUNTAIN LTD. Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.7K

Automation Engineer

When will illegal medical status discrimination end for employment in 2023/2024?

2 Comments

Project Manager

Those hired/rejected by MBB, how did you get the news after the first round of interviews? Via phone or email? As of now all the comms with HR were through email, so not sure what to expect. Also it has been >1 weeks since...🫠McKinsey & Company Boston Consulting Group Bain & Company

4 Comments

Manager

I recently did a phone interview and it went well. A week later, I get an in person interview with HR. They let me know I will be hearing back from them shortly. On linked in, the position I applied for opened back up, is this a sign that they decided to not hire me? I’ll be reaching out soon. But just got me disappointed.

2 Comments

Glassdoor has 143 MOUNTAIN LTD. reviews submitted anonymously by MOUNTAIN LTD. employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if MOUNTAIN LTD. is right for you.