MRI Software Reviews | Glassdoor

Patrick Ghilani

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Solon, OH

I have been working at MRI Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Interesting work, talented teams, tremendous learning opportunities, modern technologies and practices, fun and positive environment

Cons

Haven't come across any so far

MRI Software2019-09-24

"This place is AWESOME!"

I worked at MRI Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

This summer was completely amazing. There are so many pros and I’m not a paid person or bot. - Met amazing people - All of my bosses and onboarding people were amazing and easy to work with - Assignments and work is pretty simple and easy to understand so don’t be afraid to apply. - They treat you like employees and you’re not getting coffee. I literally didn’t touch a coffee pot all summer. - Everyone enjoys... talking to you and actually wants to get to know you. - The whole experience is a pro and highly recommended.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of too much to put here. I can put that sometimes the work is tedious BUT the actual employees are doing the same tedious stuff as you. So it’s not busy work but it will feel like it. Also, if you pay attention you will see that the stuff you’re doing is actually important to the companies structure. So all in all no real cons except maybe “busy work” that’s not really busy work.

Advice to Management

From an intern perspective, maybe more after hours park meetings with the intern group or more outings.

MRI Software2019-08-11

"Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Solon, OH

I have been working at MRI Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

PTO & maternity leave, Great atmosphere, In depth and continuous training, friendly and supportive leadership, Amazing work culture and work/life balance

Cons

The only con to my job is my commute!

MRI Software2019-07-01

"Great, flexible company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at MRI Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the environment! I’ve been at MRI for over 6 months and I can honestly say I’ve enjoyed coming into work each day. I’m fortunate to have a flexible schedule, the capability to work at home if necessary, the opportunity for growth, and I feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work. One of my favorite things is the “Shout outs” where you can recognize and thank others for for their extra efforts. I just... think it’s clear HR and SLT care about the people they employ.

Cons

It’s really cold in the office and the open/collaborative lay out is a little distracting. Ultimately, you’ll experience some drawbacks with any company of this size (and growing). SOPs take extra time, there is some lack of data integrity/consistency, certain individuals that cause friction or bumps in the processes. You’ll have these types of issues anywhere and I don’t think it’s a reflection of MRI or our... culture.. I think that’s just 1000+ people trying to all do one mission.

MRI Software2019-03-13

"Anonymous"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at MRI Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun, laid back culture. The new renovations are awesome and made the space even better for collaboration/teamwork. There is a lot of growth going on which presents a lot of opportunities for current employees. The wellness program is fantastic and easy to participate in with a very generous contribution to your HSA account. Overall, MRI has great people that are generally easy and fun to work with, and a culture... the promotes hard work but also appreciates that people have a life outside of work.

Cons

It can be kind of daunting on how huge the company is getting, but that is also a pro.

MRI Software2018-11-19

"Amazing Company for the right people"

Sales in Solon, OH

I have been working at MRI Software for less than a year

Pros

They love their employees. People genuinely enjoy coming to work everyday and I love the team I work with. Their big on giveaways and competitions via giftcard incentives when people hit their sales numbers. They host tons of events on site, have beer on draft on Fridays, and do a good amount of team lunches. Amazing company, highly recommend.

Cons

One of their strengths is acquiring great companies, but this is also their greatest weakness. They're expanding so fast that it makes it hard for finance, financial analysts, sales, and customer service to sometimes keep up on the records end which may require someone in sales (like myself) to do multiple different tasks: calling sites to have bills caught up, making sure development fixes a bug in the software etc.

Advice to Management

Offer more remote options. If you hire us because you trust us, no reason why we shouldn't be able to work remote either all the time or full time.

MRI Software2018-11-14

"I love this place!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

I have been working at MRI Software full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

At MRI, I get to work on fun and challenging projects - alongside some of the smartest people I've ever met. I'm constantly learning and am supported by my manager. On top of that, the culture is really laid back and fun - and the HQ office is awesome with the new reno and onsite gym & cafe.

Cons

Nobody's perfect - but MRI is the absolute best place I've ever worked. Some of the acquisition integrations could be smoother and more efficient - but the growth is so exciting and provides so many opportunities to learn and grow.

MRI Software2018-10-19

"Experience"

I worked at MRI Software

Pros

amazing awesome the best ever

Cons

none at all, this place is the place to be

MRI Software2018-10-10

"Excellent Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Solon, OH

I have been working at MRI Software full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Positive Environment Management that listens and values your input Reward for excellent work Ability to be part of something meaningful It's really awesome to be part of a global community and develop relationships with people who are across the globe and you wouldn't otherwise be able to engage with.

Cons

Long hours Have to be able to adapt to change

MRI Software2018-09-19

"Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Solon, OH

I have been working at MRI Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture Encouraged to continue to learn and grow Everyone is truly a team working together

Cons

Don't pay as well as other software development companies do in the same area

Advice to Management

Pay your people right, and there would be absolutely no reason to leave.

MRI Software2018-09-09