MRL Consulting Group Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

MRL Consulting Group Account Manager Reviews

Updated May 16, 2019

Found 6 reviews

5.0
MRL Consulting Group CEO David Stone (no image)
David Stone

"The #1 place to be for career growth and training."

I have been working at MRL Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with MRL for over a year now and loved every second. The management were very respectful of my 0% knowledge of the market and helped me through every process to placing my first deal. The office always has a upbeat attitude and my colleagues are very helpful and friendly as we all want to achieve the same goal. If you are looking for a company to kick start your career in recruitment I would only... suggest MRL. + we also just started a 4 day week.

Cons

I personally don't believe there are any cons from MRL. The CEO is incredibly motivated to make sure this is the best recruitment company in not only in Sussex but globally.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

MRL Consulting Group2019-05-16

"World Class Employer"

I have been working at MRL Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Extensive support and career development. Close knit and friendly people with no big egos. Strong leadership to guide your success. The best resources that I’ve ever been given. Great package and best in class commission scheme. Annual international company trip to 5* hotels. 4 day working week. Exceptional external training provided to supplement the internal support. Zero micromanagement. Realistic expectations... and time to deliver (this can be rare in recruitment).

Cons

Genuinely none that I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! 3 day week? ;)

MRL Consulting Group2019-05-08

"One of a kind!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Brighton, England

I have been working at MRL Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working for MRL for 9 months now, having come through the Academy Graduate Scheme. From the moment I walked into the office it was clear that this is a place I wanted to work. I was made to feel very welcome and part of the team as soon as I joined. MRL offer all the support you could want or need to be successful in recruitment. It is a very enjoyable place to work, with an excellent team culture.... The training that is provided is excellent and never ending - whether you are a seasoned consultant or a rookie, there is always help for you if you want it! MRL strongly believe in rewarding their staff, so if you are willing to put in the graft and work hard, you will soon reap the rewards! If you are a driven and hard working person who wants to work for a very well established and highly reputable recruitment company which has a great team culture and invests in it's staff, then MRL is the place to be. I can honestly say that I enjoy coming to work everyday!

Cons

Can't think of any at all.

Advice to Management

Never change!

MRL Consulting Group2018-12-06

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Antibes

I have been working at MRL Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Really challenging & interesting markets, - Great Management policy : always caring and genuinely willing to help - You feel integrated to the team from the start, as you are surrounded by people who like their job and sharing with others

Cons

Can't see any for now !

Advice to Management

Keep the same proximity & genuine care for the team : the work Environment is incredible

MRL Consulting Group2017-09-20

"Brought me in to the world of recruitment!"

I have been working at MRL Consulting Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I originally started in the graduate academy with no previous recruitment (or even sales!) experience. The academy provided a healthy mixture of classroom based theory and practical modules which developed a solid foundation and skill set in both traditional and modern headhunting techniques. Going through an individual training plan to become an Account Manager allowed me to focus on key strengths of managing... complex accounts across multiple territories. This in turn has resulted in me becoming one the company’s top performers. In my opinion MRL provides a unique, mature and highly productive environment to work in. Enabling the best possible results through individual support in a fun yet challenging work environment.

Cons

Not many (if any) come to mind! Office is a jovial place to work.... can be easy to get distracted (not too bad of a negative I suppose!)

Advice to Management

Keep the culture the same, since I have been here there have been very few (if any) people who dont fit the company culture. Continue to hire people that have the MRL attitude/mentality.

MRL Consulting Group2016-06-23

""The way recruitment should be done""

I have been working at MRL Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Salary, benefits and package are industry leading. Relaxed but professional working environment. Support and training easily accessible. Management supportive, constructive and knowledgeable . Very approachable Excellent team, fantastic socials and enjoyable working environment.

Cons

Lack of accessible lunch time options.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, after working in a couple of recruitment companies it's refreshing to work in constructive, entrepreneurial environment

MRL Consulting Group2016-06-09