MRL Consulting Group Senior Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

MRL Consulting Group Senior Consultant Reviews

Updated Sep 25, 2017

4.6
MRL Consulting Group CEO David Stone (no image)
David Stone

"Senior Consultant"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Nice

I have been working at MRL Consulting Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

With MRL for more than 6 years, definitely a Company I enjoy working with for the working environment, atmosphere and the revenues you can make. What I enjoy most is how every employees tend to give their best without being pushed by an "aggressive" management and in the meanwhile having fun, rewards and a corporate management team that always tries questioning the way we do to be more optimal, to bring new ideas... reward and fun. Take this initiative of having one month given after 5 years passed in the company (and MRL takes 1200€ for a flight wherever you want). In this recruitment sector, I do not know much companies (if not) that deliver this kind of "extra"... Also, It has been and still be to me an excellent company to be a great recruiter or at least enjoy what I do on a daily basis... I can recommand to anyway recruiter to come, progress and enjoy MRL. I do recommend also to any clients or candidates to use our services.

Cons

We do not see our English and German colleagues enough !! :-)

MRL Consulting Group2017-09-25

"Highly recommend!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Hove, England

I have been working at MRL Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

MRL offers some excellent benefits from remuneration and commission to location and working environment, it has it all! This is not your standard recruitment firm, it's not heavy handed, overly high-pressured or sexist. My experience is that you can learn about real recruitment in a supportive and enjoyable environment. Occasionally things get pressured towards the end of a month/quarter but it's sales at the end... of the day! I've enjoyed working for MRL and have always been given support, encouragement and free reign to do new things.

Cons

Fairly long working hours, but you get out what you put in. One or two irritating characters in the office, but that's less of a business issue and also quite normal in sales!

Advice to Management

Business: Remove the account manager function, it doesn't work as it stands. Personal: Keep doing what you do, speak to people directly if you have any issues - the personal touch is what differentiates you.

MRL Consulting Group2016-06-22

"Supportive company that really looks after it's people"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Hove, England

I have been working at MRL Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great training Good culture & ethical approach Excellent earnings potential Excellent career progession available Supportive management Fun working environment

Cons

The hours can be long and it can be stressful at times, but then it IS a job in recruitment!!!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

MRL Consulting Group2013-03-11