MTM CCR Reviews | Glassdoor

1. Featured Review

"Great Work Enviornment"

Current Employee - CCR in Warwick, RI

I have been working at MTM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Competitive pay,Welcoming Atmosphere, Great overall culture

Cons

I wouldn’t say I’ve noticed any cons despite recent issues in Rhode Island which everyday improve drastically

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work !

MTM2019-02-21

March 4, 2019Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoy working at MTM!

2. "Company keeps going backwards instead of forward"

Former Employee - CCR

I worked at MTM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Health insurance,Monday-Friday hours , close to home

Cons

No room for advancement , no pay raises ,not a long term job turn over way to high , company does not know how to run a business

Advice to Management

Quit being greedy by trying to take on more business when you are not prepared to do the job.

MTM2019-07-11
  3. "Stay Away"

Current Employee - CCR in Warwick, RI

I have been working at MTM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Meeting new people.And going home.

Cons

Management is a joke and clueless.The training was horrible. And the pay is low. They pretend to be improving when in reality nothing has changed.

Advice to Management

Learn how to take phone calls from customers. Dont belittle your ccrs. Promote from within.

MTM2019-04-07

"Favorites"

Current Employee - CCR in Pulaski, VA

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than a year

Pros

MTM is perfect for me b/c of the pay, benefits, opportunity to badge up and my work-friends. It's also in my hometown.

Cons

Recently, our call center got a new skill to handle for the company, and I have been honored to be a part of this skill. While this may seem great, it's not great because one of the bosses over this new skill is playing favorites. We have been working tirelessly to get our work done, while one of the bosses actually allows 2 others to hand out the work and walk around all day, instead of also doing the work as well and...

Advice to Management

My advice is if you have a supervisor that is constantly lying, playing favorites, breaking trust, going against our core values and taking on a new role so they can continue to not do their work, then it's time to replace that person or some really good employees will continue to get frustrated and walk out the door.

MTM2019-01-04

January 8, 2019Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we take your concerns seriously. So that we can address this, please email us at talent@mtm-inc.net.

"CCR"

Current Employee - CCR

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Starting pay is good for new employees

Cons

Healrh insurance is unaffordable if you use any tpe od tobacco. Poor communication . No separation of departments or ability to grow in the company . Corporate is not at all knowledgeable about the work some employees do. They want everything streamlined but that is not possible with the work that some employees do yet receive no monetary benefits

Advice to Management

Please listen to your employees and supervisoes about how processes and procedures are done. Come to the office and learn instead of reviewing numbers and implementing changes. There is a huge disconnect here. The badges that have been somewhat implemented do not recognize very important functions that several employees do.

MTM2018-08-31

August 31, 2018Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at talent@mtm-inc.net.

"CCR"

Current Employee - CCR in Pulaski, VA

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some may complain about how smokers are treated. But you’re not getting charged for smoking. Non smokers are getting a discount for not smoking. I have worked jobs where I couldn’t get a break while the smokers got to take ten minutes every hour. Causes bad feelings. At least at mtm we all get the same breaks. And I don’t have to walk through a cloud of smoke to come to work. It also feels good to have a job...

Cons

Monthly incentive is gone. Sure, we got a raise. But doesn’t even come close. I got $500 a month. Now we’re having a contest the person with cheapest trips get a bonus. Number one...your cost depends on the calls you get. You can’t control that. Number 2 it’s nationwide so not much of a chance to get it.

Advice to Management

Good employees are talking about leaving over the bonus. Many relied on that. It was tax free. Most of this raise will just be taxed.

MTM2017-11-05

December 18, 2017Front Office Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we take your concerns seriously. So that we can address this, please email us at feedback@mtm-inc.net.

Found 6 reviews