MTM Director Reviews | Glassdoor

MTM CEO Alaina Macià
Alaina Macià
  1. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Regional Director

I have been working at MTM full-time

Pros

Very welcoming company to work when you're the new person! Everyone is helpful and kind in every way. The environment is very relaxed and truly believes in work/life balance; you don't find that in most companies and enforce it.

Cons

I have not come across any CONS!

MTM2019-06-21

"This review applies to all positions at MTM."

Current Employee - Executive Director in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good training ground and flexibility depending on the role there.

Cons

Questionable management (favoritism and incompetence), losing contracts, heavy lay offs, no stability.

Advice to Management

To the CEO: seek new leadership, on the executive level as well. I would highly recommend outsourced training across the board, up to the President’s level.

MTM2019-01-10

January 16, 2019Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we take your concerns seriously. So that we can address this, please email us at talent@mtm-inc.net.

3. "Hands down - THE BEST COMPANY IN THE WORLD!"

Current Employee - Training Director in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

MTM is truly an exceptional organization. They truly exceed my expectations year over year. The leaders display a high level of care and provide ongoing training for all employees all year long. I have never had better pay or more paid time off than at MTM. After my last week of vacation, I was so excited to come back to work and to dig into my ongoing projects and to catch up with all my coworkers! We are like a...

Cons

The only Con I have is that more of my friends and family don't work at MTM - yet!

Advice to Management

Do not change a thing. MTM is great, the culture is awesome. It's always a great day at MTM! My boss is outstanding, my team is unbelievable - I am totally and completely happy with my job.

MTM2018-08-14

August 16, 2018Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you feel like a valued team member! We care very deeply for our employees and like to provide fun benefits like the Zagster bike sharing service. ...

"Director"

Current Employee - Director in Lake Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Balanced, Flexible, Ethical, Innovative, Family Oriented

Cons

Growing extremely fast! Maybe slow down a bit.

MTM2017-08-11

December 18, 2017Front Office Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoy working at MTM!

5. "Opportunities without end!"

Current Employee - Director in Lake Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Upper Management and Executives are willing to invest in employees who show potential and are willing to take on responsibility. They are looking for positive, innovative people who want to succeed.

Cons

It is a constantly changing industry. This is not a reflection of MTM, per se, but of the industry. Our growth is phenomenal, although this is great it can also be challenging.

Advice to Management

Continue to be concerned about the individual employee......we seem to be valued by management and I hope we never outgrow that!

MTM2014-03-17