MTM Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 3 reviews

1.0
MTM CEO Alaina Macià
Alaina Macià
  1. "One year employee - management role"

Current Employee - Management in Lake Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family owned, private company with tremendous growth. Progressive management philosophy and dynamic organization with tremendous upside. New management members in senior and 2nd line management are really making positive impact. CEO is a visionary. The company is growing and will probably double in size in less than 2 years.

Cons

Some legacy processes get in the way, but steps to change are underway. So many opportunities and growth simply don't leave enough time to get everything done. But definitely improving.

Advice to Management

Keep rocking! Love the new wellness initiatives, PTO policies and the company obviously cares about its employees.

MTM2013-10-28

"Horrible leadership"

Former Employee - Management in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at MTM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Met some great people during my time at MTM

Cons

Leadership does not portray the core values of the company. They are quick to react and blame instead of slowing down and asking the correct questions. Technology is sold to clients before they have the capability, putting stress on the IT and Operations departments, forcing them to quickly meet the promises and operationalize on the fly. Leadership states that they want to hear your feedback, but when you speak... up, you are shut down, CEO believes that no one is correct except her. Not a collaborative environment.

Advice to Management

Listen to your team members on the front line, don’t over promise to clients and then place unrealistic goals on each department. Learn to listen to your staff and accept the fact that you are not always right.

MTM2019-08-07

"The company survives in spite of itself"

Former Employee - Management

I worked at MTM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are a lot of great employees who work really hard to make it succeed.

Cons

Management is a joke. It's a political mess when you climb the ranks. Lots of back stabbing, bickering, us vs. them going on.

Advice to Management

It's got to be one of the worst run companies I've ever seen. It's a shame too, because there is a lot of potential and many great employees. I enjoyed working there, but at the same time, there is so much wasted energy with petty issues.

MTM2013-10-17