MTM Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 244 reviews

3.5
MTM CEO Alaina Macià
Alaina Macià
  1. "Good supervisors, tough job"

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Madison, WI

I worked at MTM full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mtm has good supervisors who are supportive and recognize your efforts. You can get giftcards and prizes. I like the casual dress code too.

Cons

High volume call center, back-to-back calls. All day.

MTM2019-06-12

June 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at talent@mtm-inc.net.

"Good Pay, Awful Environment and HR"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at MTM full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay is great, which is how you end up stuck and not wanting to leave despite the fact that it is a terrible place to work.

Cons

HR does not care about complaints against toxic coworkers even with evidence and screen shots. Management also does nothing. Do not reward good workers and instead reward racist, homophobic and lazy workers. Not a good time off policy.

Advice to Management

Reward those with good qualifications and good work ethic. Listen to the complaints of your employees especially when they are valid and have proof. Stop overlook lazy and rude behavior. Stop babying employees who do not even do the minimum requirements of their job. Get adequate training for your employees.

MTM2019-05-30

June 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’re very sorry to hear you felt this way but we appreciate you sharing your experience and we take your concerns seriously. We care very deeply for our employees and we are dedicated to always providing a rewarding work environment. ...

"horrible do not apply if u dont want your time waisted"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Warwick, RI

I have been working at MTM full-time

Pros

None None None None None None

Cons

Disorganized Lack of communication They emailed me twice about open classes and each time ive called back like they said to in the email and nobody got back to me .. they said both times that classes were filled ... why email me then? This company is a joke if you want to build you career do not start with this company seriously..

Advice to Management

Be more organized or hire more people cause this companies hiring process is awful

MTM2019-05-13

"Just Dont Do It"

I worked at MTM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Feeling like your helping people. The PTO if you get to use it.

Cons

Management, pay, and not having a person to turn to when you are being harassed because the management stick together.

Advice to Management

Management are bullies atleast mine was. I know she made me cry and now she is making being nasty to current employees that I still talk to that state she is not harassing them. Dont trust MTM's this is confidential Haha they know who you are and that manager will treat you poorly after. They dump more on you with no pay increase and then on top being harrassed by management no wonder theres a turnover there.

MTM2019-05-04

"review"

Current Employee - SNT

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

flexible hours friendly work place vacation time

Cons

pay, takes along time to advance in company, not enough training

MTM2019-05-02
  6. "Stay Away"

Current Employee - CCR in Warwick, RI

I have been working at MTM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Meeting new people.And going home.

Cons

Management is a joke and clueless.The training was horrible. And the pay is low. They pretend to be improving when in reality nothing has changed.

Advice to Management

Learn how to take phone calls from customers. Dont belittle your ccrs. Promote from within.

MTM2019-04-07
  7. "Experience"

Current Employee - Community Outreach Trainer

I have been working at MTM full-time

Pros

Flexible Hours and work schedule. Independent work evironment.

Cons

Management team favors certain employees.

MTM2019-03-28

"Worst Company I've ever worked for"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Saint Paul, MN

I worked at MTM full-time for less than a year

Pros

I seriously can't think of any good things.

Cons

This is the worst company I ever worked for. I usually omit it from my resume and I got out of there the minute I could. I had vacation plans before I started the position and they told me that if I accepted that it would be no problem...but then when I tried to put in a request for time off they told me that I was not there long enough to get the time off. I was so irritated--they LIED to me to get me in the door... and then made me cancel plans that were made months before I accepted the position. That was not a good start. And then the pay was so low that it seemed like everyone there needed to take on a second job and/or be on public assistance which made for a very low morale work setting. Also the work itself was very demoralizing---it was very common for people to be negative or mean on the phone but then even hinting at any kind of negativity served as grounds for termination. I have been in difficult work situations since then but being able to trust my manager and have adequate financial compensation makes a world of difference in feeling like I can navigate something that difficult--which this place did not offer me. I don't even mention that I've ever worked there anymore except when I am required to make sure that I leave no gaps in my resume.

MTM2019-03-19

March 25, 2019Talent Acquisition Coordinator

"Unhealthy Environment"

Former Employee - Quality in Lake Saint Louis, MO

I worked at MTM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some of the employees are dedicated and very kind. Benefits were decent.

Cons

No work-life balance, little opportunity to advance unless you’re family or friends of the CEO.

Advice to Management

Too much nepotism with unqualified people. Improve the salaries and add more diversity to your staffing choices.

MTM2019-03-03

March 4, 2019Talent Acquisition Coordinator

10. "Great Work Enviornment"

Current Employee - CCR in Warwick, RI

I have been working at MTM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Competitive pay,Welcoming Atmosphere, Great overall culture

Cons

I wouldn’t say I’ve noticed any cons despite recent issues in Rhode Island which everyday improve drastically

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work !

MTM2019-02-21

March 4, 2019Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoy working at MTM!

Found 244 reviews