MTM "call center" Reviews | Glassdoor

MTM Employee Reviews about "call center"

Updated Jul 17, 2019

Found 233 reviews

3.2
MTM CEO Alaina Macià
Alaina Macià
Pros
Cons
  • "High volume call center, back-to-back calls(in 14 reviews)

• "Immature and unprofessional workplace culture among entry level customer service reps(in 9 reviews)

Reviews about "call center"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Good supervisors, tough job"

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Madison, WI

I worked at MTM full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mtm has good supervisors who are supportive and recognize your efforts. You can get giftcards and prizes. I like the casual dress code too.

Cons

High volume call center, back-to-back calls. All day.

MTM2019-06-12

June 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at talent@mtm-inc.net.

"Favorites"

Current Employee - CCR in Pulaski, VA

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than a year

Pros

MTM is perfect for me b/c of the pay, benefits, opportunity to badge up and my work-friends. It's also in my hometown.

Cons

Recently, our call center got a new skill to handle for the company, and I have been honored to be a part of this skill. While this may seem great, it's not great because one of the bosses over this new skill is playing favorites. We have been working tirelessly to get our work done, while one of the bosses actually allows 2 others to hand out the work and walk around all day,...

Advice to Management

My advice is if you have a supervisor that is constantly lying, playing favorites, breaking trust, going against our core values and taking on a new role so they can continue to not do their work, then it's time to replace that person or some really good employees will continue to get frustrated and walk out the door.

MTM2019-01-04

January 8, 2019Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we take your concerns seriously. So that we can address this, please email us at talent@mtm-inc.net.

3. "Great, but looking for more"

Current Employee - CSCOT Representative in Pulaski, VA

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits, room to grow if you work hard, behave professionally, and show initiative and genuine care for members we service

Cons

Technology and computer systems lag, constant changes to rules/protocols making it hard to keep up with current procedures, each call center has different customs when we are one company, lack of respect and working as a team between various departments

Advice to Management

Improve the computer systems and network. Promote cooperation amongst departments and respect for one another

MTM2017-08-19

December 18, 2017Front Office Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you have a lot of opportunities for advancement! We are also thankful for your feedback on our technology at MTM. We are very excited about the acquisition ...

"Horrible Company"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative III in Pulaski, VA

I worked at MTM full-time for more than a year

Pros

The break room was nice... when people weren't stealing lunches I guess.

Cons

The most Judgmental, RUDE, Unprofessional, Unorganized company you could every want to work for. Unless your a coach, supervisor, and call center managers favorite you'll be treated like dirt. They don't care about the members and will take on more than they can handle just to get more money, greedy.

Advice to Management

What management?

MTM2017-05-25

January 3, 2018Front Office Coordinator

"Bilingual Customer Service Rep"

I worked at MTM for more than a year

Pros

Once you understand how the work is done, you can self-manage your goals in order to move up with bonuses.

Cons

Repetitive work since is mostly call center.

MTM2017-04-18

December 18, 2017Front Office Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed working at MTM!

"Call center customer representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at MTM for less than a year

Pros

I worked with people whom had disabilities either themselves or children. To send transportation to and emergency or regular checkups was very satisfying.

Cons

Environment was a lot of pressure in call center, regarding breaks and Quality Control.

Advice to Management

Management staff is really awesome. They really do not need advice in my opinion.

MTM2016-12-29

December 18, 2017Front Office Coordinator

"First time call center employee"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Madison, WI

I have been working at MTM full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people you work with are nice.

Cons

This is a call center and you do get classroom training but once you are on the floor, you learn under fire

Advice to Management

Train students on the systems flow and key strokes to ready them for the floor. They might not have such a quick turn over.

MTM2016-07-16

"Burn out job"

Former Employee - Quality Manager in Madison, WI

I worked at MTM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great diversity, casual environment, flexible work hours for salaried employees, lots of internal advancement opportunities for hourly employees

Cons

Heavy workloads, long days, lots of turnover, questionable practices by certain members of leadership, difficult clients, struggle to recruit a high caliber of talent as a result of low pay and mediocre benefits, call center mentality/revolving door of employees, too much drama and chaos

Advice to Management

Greater transparency with business practices and client communicatons, faster turnaround for policy and procedure changes, update/upgrade software used for transportation scheduling, increase training and onboarding timeframe for new hires, provide greater support and alleviate heavy workloads for managers, improve wages to attract and retain talent

MTM2016-03-23

"Great job for those that care for others & have good attendance!!!"

Current Employee - MTM

I have been working at MTM for more than 8 years

Pros

Great culture. Love the leadership. Bonus program. Christmas Celebrations. Cookouts. Fitness rooms onsite. Monthly contests. Relaxed dress code (jeans, plain white t-shirt and tennis shoes meets dress code here!) Gives back to local communities via Relay for life teams they sponsor. Consistent year over year growth with more opportunities as a result. Go home knowing you helped others each day. Vacation of...

Cons

If you cannot manage to come to work on time daily then a call center job is not for you. Come to work and you will succeed with this company. Almost all separations seem to be a result of poor attendance. It is possible to be late 44 times in a year if you are under 15 minutes late and still have no discipline issued. On top of that it is possible to miss 18 days for...

MTM2015-10-07

December 18, 2017Front Office Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoy working at MTM!

"A Servants Heart Company"

I have been working at MTM full-time

Pros

Phenomenal Growth. Great Leaders. Caring/ fun environment. Lots of talent within the company. Go home knowing you helped others live a better life everyday.

Cons

if you have attendance issues then a call center job is not your best choice. Good attendance, great attitude and a drive for success then this is a company for you.

MTM2015-10-07