MTM "work life balance" Reviews | Glassdoor

MTM Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Jul 17, 2019

Found 233 reviews

3.3
MTM CEO Alaina Macià
Alaina Macià
Pros
Cons
  • "High volume call center, back-to-back calls(in 14 reviews)

• "Immature and unprofessional workplace culture among entry level customer service reps(in 9 reviews)

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Regional Director

I have been working at MTM full-time

Pros

Very welcoming company to work when you're the new person! Everyone is helpful and kind in every way. The environment is very relaxed and truly believes in work/life balance; you don't find that in most companies and enforce it.

Cons

I have not come across any CONS!

MTM2019-06-21

"Unhealthy Environment"

Former Employee - Quality in Lake Saint Louis, MO

I worked at MTM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some of the employees are dedicated and very kind. Benefits were decent.

Cons

No work-life balance, little opportunity to advance unless you’re family or friends of the CEO.

Advice to Management

Too much nepotism with unqualified people. Improve the salaries and add more diversity to your staffing choices.

MTM2019-03-03

March 4, 2019Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at talent@mtm-inc.net.

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked with MTM for a number of years, and I have enjoyed every year of it. The flexible work hours provides a great work/life balance. The company encourages a healthy lifestyle and works to keep employees engaged in the improvement of their own work environment. I have not come across a single toxic attitude in my years here at MTM. Everyone has been helpful and friendly. We are fast paced, growing company...

Cons

I have experienced no cons to date.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward! In my time at MTM I have been blessed to see the company grow and prosper.

MTM2018-08-03

August 6, 2018Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here at MTM!

4. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work-life Balance Wellness Initiatives Fun activities Great people/employees Woman owned (awesome CEO!!)

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

MTM2018-04-09
  5. "Network"

I worked at MTM

Pros

Female ran company. Good benefits. They try to keep people involved and put on a lot of events.

Cons

Poor work life balance. Very faced paced, and constantly changing.

MTM2018-04-13

April 18, 2018Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at feedback@mtm-inc.net.

• "MTM-Review from current employee"

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company with wonderful values and work/life balance. Enjoy my job every day.

Cons

I can't think of anything that needs to be changed.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and growing the company and contracts.

MTM2018-03-26

April 10, 2018Senior Manager, Recruiting

"A great starting place, but hard to advance."

I have been working at MTM full-time

Pros

There are some really great people inside this company, and you really learn how to act professionally. There is a really good work/life balance.

Cons

Leadership changes constantly. In one year, I have had four different bosses. It makes it really hard to form a relationship with your leadership, which can make it hard to develop and advance yourself. It also gives you a feeling of being lost.

Advice to Management

Give people more chances to prove themselves. One of the draws of this company is that it preaches internal growth and development for the employees. This is not always present.

MTM2018-01-02

January 3, 2018Front Office Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we take your concerns seriously. So that we can address this, please email us at feedback@mtm-inc.net.

"Great company and Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at MTM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome company culture with lots of fun employee engagement activities such as pot luck lunches, Spirit Week, and Team Building activities. Fun co-workers and encouraging/supportive management. The company encourages and rewards hard work. Good work/life balance.

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

MTM2017-12-06

December 7, 2017Senior Manager, Recruiting

• "Great Company and Great Values"

Current Employee - Contact Center

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

MTM is the best company I have ever worked at. MTM is a fast growing company that does not lose sight on its employees. MTM is constantly seeking feedback from us and makes changes/addresses the feedback. MTM is a family oriented company that holds strong on their core values. Because of the growth, there is tons of advancement opportunities, they will even allow you to move to another location if that is what you...

Cons

With significant growth comes its own challenges. You need to be adaptable and open to the changes that occur, and help push through busy times in the year when there are several new contracts going live.

Advice to Management

Seek more feedback from employees before communicating changes. Keep up the great work!

MTM2017-12-08

December 18, 2017Front Office Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoy working at MTM!

"Not Recommended"

I worked at MTM full-time for less than a year

Pros

They tell you what you want to hear: advancement opportunities, work/life balance, recognition...

Cons

They do not follow through on any of those promises. In fact, I was held back from wanting to grow with this company. Unethical practices, heartless decisions, lots of lies.

Advice to Management

Implement a new leadership style.

MTM2017-10-07