FilterHuntington Beach, CA
I worked at Macy's part-time (Less than a year)
They train you to provide excellent customer service, people are friendly. Supervisors are encouraging.
Knowing how to persuade customers to open a Macy's credit card account is a must and a requirement. They measure your performance based on that. However, a lot of the time, customers feel pressured forced and sometimes walk away from the sale with anger.
I have been working at Macy's (More than a year)
Flexibility, fun, educating, and a semi positive atmosphere
My manager was emotionally abusive
I worked at Macy's (More than a year)
- You would get a pretty good employee discount
- You would get to work in different teams depending on the shopping season
- Very early hours if working in merchandising team
- Rude managers
- Very low minimum wage pay for a position that requires you to get to work around 4am in the morning and sometimes you have to stay overnight for inventory
Advice to Management
- Treat the employees better
- Increase the pay
- Make the work place more interesting by organizing some social events
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?