Macy's Employee Reviews about "employee discount"

Updated Dec 1, 2021

Found 1,884 of over 25,737 reviews

3.4
Macy's CEO Jeff Gennette
Jeff Gennette
3,272 Ratings

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people to work with who are both technically knowledgeable and eager to help one another.(in 1392 reviews)
  • "At my location I have some great coworkers that make it fun to come to work.(in 862 reviews)
  • "Flexible hours and I liked the department I worked in and the associates I worked with.(in 857 reviews)
  • "Flexible schedule (you have to work weekends but you can pick and give away hours)(in 666 reviews)
  • "benefits are good (have to be in a certain position to be eligible tho.)(in 634 reviews)
Cons
  • "Low pay and if you want to make more than minimum wage you have to stay on top of HR(in 1975 reviews)
  • "Management is poor and disorganized(in 1516 reviews)
  • "A few of the managers are rude and not as knowledgable as they should be.(in 1114 reviews)
  • "No training for your store section (I was thrown into selling pillows and then watches and couldn't answer any questions for angry/impatient customers).(in 457 reviews)
  • "A lot of complaints about low salaries which make it difficult to attract and maintain qualified people.(in 264 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Macy's and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "employee discount"

Return to all Reviews