Madrivo Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Business Development"

Current Intern - Business Development
    Current Intern - Business Development

I have been working at Madrivo as an intern

Pros

The company culture is amazing here. Everyone makes you feel really welcomed.
    You are able to grow. You are giving the ability to grow and tools are giving to you on every step.

Cons

It was a hard adjustment, but it is possible to adjust. A lot of information to take in.

2. "My first job ever and I'm loving it!"

Current Employee - Business Development in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Business Development in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Madrivo part-time

Pros

Monthly company outings to foster good relationships with co-workers + take time to de-stress from the workload.

Your responsibilities are clearly presented and measured using KPI's to let you know what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong.

Opportunities to move up within the company are presented to you, it's up to you to want to work for it.

Each person is unique and adds value to the company's culture.

Cons

Sometimes the workload can get intense.

The first few weeks take a lot of adjustment and learning to keep up with the company's competitive pace.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great culture you fostered throughout the years and never stop investing in the development of your employees, they are the company's greatest asset.

3. "Great Company with some Negative Practices"

Former Employee - Digital Ad Coordinator/Reception in Henderson, NV
    Former Employee - Digital Ad Coordinator/Reception in Henderson, NV

I worked at Madrivo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people for the most part that I met there were nice and easy to talk to. The work was pretty challenging yet not too much. Ok work life balance from what I could see. All of what I have to say negatively has to do with the management and leadership around the setup team.

Cons

Not very transparent with new hires, Once you peel back the layers you realize it isnt a perfect as they would hope. I was hired as a campaign coordinator. Having previous worked in this position with another company I already had an understanding about what to expect. I was sent a Job over view with information about my day to day task. What happened later is probably the worst experience I ever had. During my final interview I was told that I would have to answer the phone and if this was acceptable. I agreed since this wasn't out of the ordinary. Once I started training and learned the job I was all set. Then what I slowly learned was that I was actually hired to be a Receptionist and a campaign coordinator second. My duties included greeting people who entered the building, taking messages and routing calls, booking plane and hotel travel, placing order for office supplies, placing orders for bathroom and kitchen supplies, ordering coffee, delivering mail, cleaning the refrigerator, making copies, taking inventory, refilling bathroom toilet paper and soaps, etc. You get the picture. All this including my day to day task as a campaign coordinator. Funny thing is although none of this was discussed prior, it was however sneakily added in to the offer letter. Which was not discussed with the hiring manager or HR. I basically signed this document under the pretext of working as a Digital Ad Coordinator. When I discussed this with the manager I was simply told its on the document you signed. This not only goes against the culture they explained they wanted to foster so much but also against their ethics. I even asked if hiring a secretary fulltime was an option and I was told this would take up to 6 months. After telling those in charge I was not into the idea of being hired for one job but being expected to work 2, I was pretty quickly fired. Interestingly enough though a secretary was hired and expected to join the team very shortly after i had been removed. You can connect the dots on your own. With this I also learned I was paid as a receptionist as well. Instead of hiring two people who are exceptional at 2 separate jobs they decided to go cheap and hire one person and pay him poorly. I also learn that this had happened 6 other times before I had been hired so I guess they never learned that lesson.

Advice to Management

Don't cut corners. IF your hire someone for their experience in a selected field use them for that. Also don't expect 1 employee to do an entire departments work. Their are people who currently still work their that aren't recognized and valued as much as they should be. People who once the understand their worth will leave and leave swiftly. Be more ethical and have more integrity. From what I know about the original founder this goes against everything he stood for.

4. "Work 2x As Hard for 4x the Money"

Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

When I was interviewed by the CEO, he told me "I want people who are willing to work twice as hard as they have before to make four times more money." That's pretty much how Madrivo operates. They expect hard work, but it is handsomely rewarded. Great work/life balance, positive atmosphere with a fancy zen-garden of an office, and a team who all wants you to succeed. The team is small enough that there is no inter-competition.

Cons

The hiring process is a bit of a pain. You'll probably go through at least two or three phone interviews before you come in for an in person interview series. Then there's the background check and - for some positions - the handwriting analysis. It all pays off, though, because it's how they maintain their corporate culture and ensure you're going to fit in before they bring you onboard.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I've never worked with a team that was so happy to work so hard - and then still managed to go home pretty-dang-close to on time every single day. People assume working harder means working longer -- thanks for proving that isn't always true.

5. "THE Company to be a part of!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Madrivo full-time

Pros

Madrivo excels at taking their employees under their wing to ensure everyone is successful in their respective roles. They are supportive and provide the tools necessary to perform at your best. They hire the best talent and encourage them to shine and showcase their skills and knowledge, and continue to nurture and build on that experience. As the online media industry continues to evolve, Madrivo is keeping up step by step. Opinions and suggestions are always welcome and they give credit where credit is due, creating a comfortable and healthy working environment. Lastly, Madrivo also values the work and life balance and promotes their team to live by that rule!

Cons

It gets hot in Vegas.

6. "New Industry Powerhouse"

Current Employee - Media Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Media Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Madrivo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very stable career. Madrivo offers many advantages over other companies in the industry. Great commission structure. It has a vast supply of resources and support.

Cons

Really can think of any except management expects you to work 24/7, family or not

Advice to Management

In sales, there's negotiations that take place that they're not in the loop on. So, when they're cc'd in an email from a client, dont just jump in with both feet.

7. "Fast-paced, highly efficient and innovative work environment."

Current Employee - Business Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Business Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Madrivo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I get along great with my coworkers! We have similar passions and all want the best for the company. Madrivo allows people to be individuals while still maintaining a strong set of values that everyone is expected to uphold.

Cons

As the industry is constantly evolving, we have to stay ahead of trends. Our competitors are just as ambitious as us so we're always in search for more efficient and effective ways to serve our clients. It's challenging but also enjoyable.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay consistent with the company's values. The team looks to you for guidance and setting a good example for us has produced a healthy

8. "enthusiastic about the job"

Current Employee - Compliance & Delivery Support in Bucharest (Romania)
    Current Employee - Compliance & Delivery Support in Bucharest (Romania)

I have been working at Madrivo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

management appreciation, rewards for activity, friendly work environment, dinamic activity

Cons

Opportunities for personal growth exist but they are not many

9. "A great Company"

Current Employee - SEO
    Current Employee - SEO

I have been working at Madrivo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice environment
    Futuristic Office
    Good Salary Package
    One of the leaders in the Publishing Domain

Cons

I really don't have any cons to add

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

10. "Cool job, great work space and nice people to work with."

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Bucharest (Romania)
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Bucharest (Romania)

I have been working at Madrivo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The organizational structure is pretty neat and straight forward, higher management has a close relationship with employees and supports staff in getting the job done. They tend to give incentives to employees rather than put pressure on them. There are a lot of projects going on in the same time, but everything gets done thanks to team effort. People are friendly and helpful. The effort you put into getting your job done never passes by without being noticed. Everything is well organized in teams, departments, tasks and projects. Good results always get the benefits they deserve and that includes monthly bonuses, training sessions, team buildings and paid holidays. And hey, the coffee is free, we get snacks and as long as you do your job nobody is going to scold you if you're late in the morning

Cons

Working with multiple clients from different backgrounds in the same time can be quite challenging.

Advice to Management

Never, ever change your vertical attitude!