Madrivo Reviews | Glassdoor

Madrivo Reviews

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Work 2x As Hard for 4x the Money"

Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

When I was interviewed by the CEO, he told me "I want people who are willing to work twice as hard as they have before to make four times more money." That's pretty much how Madrivo operates. They expect hard work, but it is handsomely rewarded. Great work/life balance, positive atmosphere with a fancy zen-garden of an office, and a team who all wants you to succeed. The team is small enough that there is no inter-competition.

Cons

The hiring process is a bit of a pain. You'll probably go through at least two or three phone interviews before you come in for an in person interview series. Then there's the background check and - for some positions - the handwriting analysis. It all pays off, though, because it's how they maintain their corporate culture and ensure you're going to fit in before they bring you onboard.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I've never worked with a team that was so happy to work so hard - and then still managed to go home pretty-dang-close to on time every single day. People assume working harder means working longer -- thanks for proving that isn't always true.

2. "THE Company to be a part of!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Madrivo full-time

Pros

Madrivo excels at taking their employees under their wing to ensure everyone is successful in their respective roles. They are supportive and provide the tools necessary to perform at your best. They hire the best talent and encourage them to shine and showcase their skills and knowledge, and continue to nurture and build on that experience. As the online media industry continues to evolve, Madrivo is keeping up step by step. Opinions and suggestions are always welcome and they give credit where credit is due, creating a comfortable and healthy working environment. Lastly, Madrivo also values the work and life balance and promotes their team to live by that rule!

Cons

It gets hot in Vegas.

3. "New Industry Powerhouse"

Current Employee - Media Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Media Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Madrivo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very stable career. Madrivo offers many advantages over other companies in the industry. Great commission structure. It has a vast supply of resources and support.

Cons

Really can think of any except management expects you to work 24/7, family or not

Advice to Management

In sales, there's negotiations that take place that they're not in the loop on. So, when they're cc'd in an email from a client, dont just jump in with both feet.

5. "Fast-paced, highly efficient and innovative work environment."

Current Employee - Business Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Business Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Madrivo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I get along great with my coworkers! We have similar passions and all want the best for the company. Madrivo allows people to be individuals while still maintaining a strong set of values that everyone is expected to uphold.

Cons

As the industry is constantly evolving, we have to stay ahead of trends. Our competitors are just as ambitious as us so we're always in search for more efficient and effective ways to serve our clients. It's challenging but also enjoyable.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay consistent with the company's values. The team looks to you for guidance and setting a good example for us has produced a healthy

6. "enthusiastic about the job"

Current Employee - Compliance & Delivery Support in Bucharest (Romania)
    Current Employee - Compliance & Delivery Support in Bucharest (Romania)

I have been working at Madrivo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

management appreciation, rewards for activity, friendly work environment, dinamic activity

Cons

Opportunities for personal growth exist but they are not many

7. "A great Company"

Current Employee - SEO
    Current Employee - SEO

I have been working at Madrivo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice environment
    Futuristic Office
    Good Salary Package
    One of the leaders in the Publishing Domain

Cons

I really don't have any cons to add

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

8. "Cool job, great work space and nice people to work with."

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Bucharest (Romania)
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Bucharest (Romania)

I have been working at Madrivo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The organizational structure is pretty neat and straight forward, higher management has a close relationship with employees and supports staff in getting the job done. They tend to give incentives to employees rather than put pressure on them. There are a lot of projects going on in the same time, but everything gets done thanks to team effort. People are friendly and helpful. The effort you put into getting your job done never passes by without being noticed. Everything is well organized in teams, departments, tasks and projects. Good results always get the benefits they deserve and that includes monthly bonuses, training sessions, team buildings and paid holidays. And hey, the coffee is free, we get snacks and as long as you do your job nobody is going to scold you if you're late in the morning

Cons

Working with multiple clients from different backgrounds in the same time can be quite challenging.

Advice to Management

Never, ever change your vertical attitude!

9. "A company that I am identifying with!!!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Bucharest (Romania)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Bucharest (Romania)

I have been working at Madrivo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As an HR Manager, I have the opportunity to work closely with/for both employees and managers, to get all the necessary support from all my colleagues and to achieve the objectives we have set together.
    Pros:
    1. Great management;
    2. Professional, supporting, smart and funny colleagues;
    3. Good compensation&benefits package;
    4. Things happen fast, there is no bureaucracy;
    5. Nice office and very good localisation.

Cons

Identifying and attracting talented, creative and innovative new members.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job you're already doing!