KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 229 of over 259 reviews

3.5
Mailchimp Founder/CEO Ben Chestnut
Ben Chestnut

What people are saying about Mailchimp

Join the conversation on

Digital Marketing

14d

works at

Lopez holdings llc

Does anyone have entry level Martech jobs? I am an active learner and I’m hungry for a job that can both teach me but also leverage the skill sets I have. I work primarily with no code tech stacks like airtable, zapier, slack, active campaign, mailchimp, mailerlite, convertkit, and pretty much most no code platforms.

1 Comment

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Mailchimp and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Mailchimp is a great place to work!

Jun 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and company culture.

Cons

I don’t have any cons at this point

2. 3.0

Not as great after Intuit Acquisition

Aug 8, 2022 - Web Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and fair pay.

Cons

After the Intuit acquisition, the culture has gone down hill. Catty leadership and unrealistic expectations (working all hours, working during vacation, etc.).

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great company in Atlanta to work for

Jul 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Best culture - Great learning and variety of projects to learn/grow - flat hierarchy

Cons

Sometimes, product initiative vis is low

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A decent SaaS Company with Poor Upper Management

Jul 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great, smart people to work with

Cons

Poor management at director level and up

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Mostly a good company culture

Jul 23, 2022 - Customer Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic place to work, usually. Tons of small perks and social events, if you have time to attend them.

Cons

The Support side of the org is treated like second class employees, in the eyes of management and the company as a whole. Support when I was there are under paid and overworked. They miss out on many of the perks the other side of the org enjoy, due to the time commitment and constant micro management.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work!

Jun 29, 2022 - Senior Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very creative environment and office, fabulous coworkers, really respect the owners (Ben and Dan), and generally always felt valued, heard, and appreciated.

Cons

Health insurance could have been improved

7. 4.0

Good experience

Jun 28, 2022 - Intern in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to reach out to whomever to learn, Mailchim invested in our professional development

Cons

High turnover / took a long time for anything to happen

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not bad

Jul 6, 2022 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- work life balance - interesting problems and scale - some standout perks

Cons

- compensation is not top tier - lots of tech debt

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lacks Leadership

Jun 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has good perks and benefits and pays well depending on your location.

Cons

Leadership has been lacking even after the acquisition and we don't have a clear idea of where we're heading.

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Okay

Jun 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, teammates, collaboration

Cons

Compensation is not so good, lots of tech debt

Viewing 1 - 10 of 229 Reviews

Mailchimp Reviews FAQs

Mailchimp has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 259 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Mailchimp to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Mailchimp employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Mailchimp. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.

57% of Mailchimp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mailchimp 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Mailchimp to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Mailchimp Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Mailchimp? Share Your Experiences

Mailchimp Photos

+ Add Photo
Mailchimp photo of: MailChimp at Pride Parade 2018
Mailchimp photo of: Mailchimp is proud to support the LGBTQIA community in the Annual Atlanta Pride Parade with hundreds of our employees and their loved ones.
Mailchimp photo of: Every quarter, our founders Dan and Ben present a highly coveted Founders Award to employees who create a meaningful impact through innovation or operational excellence.
Mailchimp photo of: Mailchimp employees have incredible talents outside of the workplace. Twice a year we host a Makers Market where employees sell their handmade projects.
Mailchimp photo of: We love getting away from our desks to collaborate in open spaces like the West Porch in our Ponce City Market offices.
Mailchimp photo of: Creativity is one of our company values. You see it everywhere in our offices, including in our customer support team.
Mailchimp photo of: Listen Hard, Change Fast. It's how we help small businesses grow.