- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Ohio
- - Cincinnati, OH Area
- - Cincinnati, OH
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Dallas, GA
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Lewisville, TX
Found 7 of over 7 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (7 reviews)
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 29, 2022 - Senior SQL Server Database AdministratorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
100% remote work. Wonderful managers. Incredible team of knowledgeable helpful people. Great benefits.
Nothing I can think of.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 23, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Lewisville, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Being a small company helps to get to know your pears very well as well as having a direct line of communication to management.
Client base are not top tier organizations. So if you want to work in large corporate environments, this isn’t for you.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 8, 2019 - Senior Database AdministratorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fully remote work, healthcare, PTO, great team support
I don't have any cons to reportContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 19, 2019 - Senior Database Administrator in Dallas, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is a great company to work for. We provide a vast array of team knowledge to manage and assist customer environments.
Can not think of any.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Sep 21, 2018 - SQL Server Database Administrator in Cincinnati, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work with a top-notch DBA team. Management listens to concerns and accommodates when possible. Work-at-home option available. Nice benefits for a small company.
High expectations for working independently. DBA Team is available if help is needed but the expectation is that you can resolve problems and complete assigned work on schedule without hand-holding.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 15, 2017 - Senior Database Administrator in Cincinnati, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You are assigned specific customers that you get to know and you become of their support while also having other experienced DBAs that "have your back" if needed for additional support... management trusts each DBA to do what is best for their customers...
This job requires the ability to work very independently on behalf of your customers... not a place to "learn on the job".. they expect that you have the skills needed to hit the ground running.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 15, 2016 - Database AdministratorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It's remote work other than that I can't think of anything else. It's really not that nice a place to work extremely volatile environment.
They expect a lot but give little guidance no structure no leadership. No accountability expectations are too high for a company that lacks structure and guidance management and owner do little to provide direction.Continue reading