Main Street Hub Senior Social Media Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Main Street Hub Co-CEOs Andrew Allison; Matt Stuart
Andrew Allison; Matt Stuart

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Great people to work with, but often felt like a day care center (in 21 reviews)

• Our top tenured reps make a lot of money off residuals (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • Change coming from the upper management level happens quickly, but making changes yourself can be arduous (in 25 reviews)

• Also it's cold calling so you need to be prepared to make over a 100 phone calls a day to some rude business owners (in 19 reviews)

"Main Street Hub is a great place to work if you are talented and motivated."

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture is fantastic, you will be surrounded by great people who will support you in times of need and help foster the growth you are looking to achieve.

Cons

Salary is not too strong but the commission structure and bonuses more than make up for those who are talented and those who are hard working.

Advice to Management

To our CEO's: Keep up the great work, It has been a pleasure working for you. The only piece of the puzzle that is currently missing for our sales team is a VP of sales who will teach, motivate, and guide us to continue reaching our goals while raising the bar.

To the individual managers: Each and every one of you that I have personally interacted with have been awesome. It is, in my opinion, important to understand that each individual will have different needs. For the best results, analyzing each individual on a case by case basis while allowing individual autonomy to keep propelling us forward.

Main Street Hub Response

Aug 10, 2015 – co-CEO

Thanks for your thoughtful feedback. We agree that one of the great pieces of the culture at Main Street Hub is the support that each individual receives from his/her teammates.

Since you wrote... More

"If you are looking for a company with great pay and great culture, this is it."

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a salesman, I can't think of a more ideal company to work for. The pay is generous and the people are friendly to work with. Once you get the hang of product knowledge, Main Street Hub basically sells itself. I feel like Main Street Hub is poorly represented on here because negative reviews tend to come from people who have been let go due to poor performance.

Cons

I honestly can't think of much to complain about. I have worked here for a year now and I can say that this is the best job I have ever had. As long as you are not allergic to work, you will excel and be rewarded for it.

"Great Place for Growth and Experience"

Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Camaraderie of your fellow team members. They spend lots of time after work helping each other with the pitch or whatever it takes to become better. Sales Training's are some of the best I have seen. The strong committment to Company Culture by the CEO's and management is very impressive. Lots of open talks with implementation and follow through. Plus your really helping local businesses, a service you can feel confident to offer

Cons

Sometimes the noise in the office is more difficult. But the vibe of everyone pitching together keeps us pushing each other,
    Not having a key to get in the office early

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, hearing from your employees in 2012 and then following up with us by having more town halls for us to be able to be heard or ask questions has benefited all of us. Visiting the offices across the country and sitting down with us has made such an impact amongts employees, the confidence level has increased over the last 6 months.

Main Street Hub Response

Dec 8, 2014 – co-CEO

Thanks for your review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback, and we agree that we have a fantastic team! When hiring, we look for people who align with our values – one of these being “Elevate... More