Maine Pointe Reviews

Join the conversation on

Consulting

339.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Maine Pointe~37692
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Maine Pointe 2.0 Rocks!

Mar 26, 2022 - Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

New CEO is amazing. Walks the walk and is truly focused on driving value for clients and taking care of employees. Love what's going on at Maine Pointe!

Cons

Like most consulting gigs, heavy travel can become a drag.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Overall, an amazing first job

Sep 28, 2021 - Team Member in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started working here right out of college. I knew I wanted to go into the business world but I didn’t know anything about it or where to start. Within the first week of working at Maine Pointe I had already gained so much knowledge about the industry that I felt like I could work anywhere. Not only that, but they offered me excellent benefits considering how inexperienced I was. I definitely wasn’t expecting a job that offered health insurance right out of college, but this company really made sure that I felt taken care of. I worked hard, learned a lot, and was able to move on to another incredible job because of my experience here and the references I got.

Cons

There are literally none that I can think of. I got more out of this company than I ever could have expected as a recent college graduate.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

I love it here

Aug 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Maine Pointe has been a great experience. I’ve working been here for four years and I foresee that it’ll be a lot longer based on how happy I’ve been so far. Here are just some of the reasons I enjoy working at this company so much: My coworkers are great, I’ve met some genuinely incredible people during my time here Everyone is highly skilled in their respective fields The pay is amazing and competitive for the industry They offer generous bonuses to hard workers The work itself is interesting and challenging

Cons

Sometimes it can feel all too easy to get lost in a sea of high-performers. I would love to get more individual appreciation when I do something well, especially since I’ve been here for so long.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A breath of fresh air

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working here has been a breath of fresh air. Last company I worked for treated the team like we were all disposable. No respect. No acknowledgement for a job well done. No performance reviews to track how well we were doing. Nothing. Maine Pointe has opened my eyes to how a good company should treat their employees.

Cons

I didn’t have a single con before leaving Maine Pointe.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A candid review

Sep 8, 2021 - Consultant in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

To say MP was a unique opportunity would be an understatement. I learned more here in just a few months’ time than I did throughout the entirety of my career. It’s a work hard play hard type of culture though. It’s not the kick back office job you might have envisioned. You’ll be pushed to your limits and beyond. If you don’t mind putting in the work the overall experience can be rewarding.

Cons

The company is growing which meant growing pains.

6. 5.0

High performance work environment

Sep 29, 2021 - Market Specialist in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Aggressive when it comes to tackling revenue growth goals and fast paced. Every problem that comes our way we plow right through as if they weren’t there at all. Pay attention and you’ll learn a LOT. At Maine Pointe you won’t be working with amateurs. You’ll be working with high caliber professionals who know exactly what they’re doing.

Cons

Management could do better at addressing employee issues quicker.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Trustworthy leadership

Sep 21, 2021 - Marketing in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

MP has a solid set of core values as well as a solid leadership team at the top. We offer various service lines to meet the needs of our clients. Colleagues are composed of high-quality individuals. Only the best of the best stick it out in the long run.

Cons

Not everyone can make it here.

8. 5.0

Good CEO and leadership

Sep 7, 2021 - Data Analytics Consultant in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Fast-paced work environment keeps you on your toes and helps you expand your skillset *CEO is intelligent and has a strong vision for the company *Thorough hiring process ensures your coworkers are quality people *Everyone is very kind and down-to-earth, you feel welcome and at home with the people around you *Always new work available, lots of different opportunities for you to learn new things

Cons

None, working here has been a good experience

9. 5.0

Challenging but rewarding work

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good overall support from the company. Top management level management made the effort to make themselves present in day to day operations. True lead by example types who made sure they were seen. It’s a great company but the culture has to be a good fit. It just wasn’t a good fit for me so I moved on.

Cons

Even though I left they deserve every star I can give them.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excited to be part of such a great team!

Aug 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I onboarded three months ago. As far as initial impressions go I like the way things are going. The collaborative atmosphere and close knit culture ensures new comers feel welcome. Daily duties are okay. You’re ultimately hired to solve a problem so the more flexible you are the more useful you are to the organization. Feeling pretty comfortable at the moment.

Cons

I’d rather leave this section blank.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Reviews

Maine Pointe Reviews FAQs

Maine Pointe has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 106 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Maine Pointe to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 14% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Maine Pointe employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Maine Pointe. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

99% of Maine Pointe employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Maine Pointe 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Maine Pointe to be senior leadership, culture, career development and the cons to be work life balance, management.

Popular Careers with Maine Pointe Job Seekers