Mainstream Electric, Heating & Cooling Reviews

Updated Oct 24, 2019

"Best job I’ve ever had"

Current Employee - Service Manager in Post Falls, ID

I have been working at Mainstream Electric, Heating & Cooling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Mainstream has a wonderful culture. The owners truly care about the customers and the employees. They have worked hard to maintain the same benefits to offer their employees even when times were tough (they have the same 19 year old medical plan to offer 100% paid benefits). I have a perfect family-work balance, and I feel appreciated every day. My employees and coworkers are great too. I get trained all the time, and I train too. Team members come up to me afterwards and say “Hey great job training that, thank you I learned a lot!” And I’ve never experienced that before. Great pay, great benefits, great fun, great company. I highly recommend Mainstream as an emplpyer

Cons

There are a few growing pains but there isn’t anything bad about the company

"CCR"

Current Employee - CCR in Post Falls, ID

I have been working at Mainstream Electric, Heating & Cooling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Loyal,professional,family owned, supportive, consistently growing, 401k, paid time off.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about this company! It's great!

Continue reading

"It's not just a job, it's a lifestyle"

Current Employee - Dispatch Manager in Post Falls, ID

I have been working at Mainstream Electric, Heating & Cooling full-time for more than a year

Pros

I can honestly say, I could not have landed a better job. Not only do I get an enormous amount of training so I can perform my duties with a gratifying sense of execution, but we are encouraged to embrace our path of growth along the way. My professional career has improved leaps and bounds and it's greatly due to the support I consistently receive from Todd, Elaine and all my coworkers. I am proud to work at Mainstream & I have every intention in the world to wind up retiring here.

Cons

There isn't a bad thing I could say about this company.

"Best Place to Work"

I have been working at Mainstream Electric, Heating & Cooling full-time

Pros

This is a family!! You can have a personal and professional talk with the owners and supervisors and they take the time to listen and help! We are very close knit group and always take care of each other!

Cons

I have no Cons for this company

"The company with Heart"

I have been working at Mainstream Electric, Heating & Cooling full-time

Pros

Working at Mainstream is fantastic! Everyone here is truly one big family and I can always count on them to have my back. Its great that we all have a common desire to help out clients during their time of need and to provide an experience that is unforgettable!

Cons

We could use more technicians

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews