Mainz Brady Group Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Eric F. Brady

"Life Changing"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Uncapped Commission
    Excellent Mentors
    Fun family like environment
    Ability to create and run your own book of business

Cons

Technical Staffing is an extremely tough and competitive market - the sacrifice required to be successful is completely worth it though.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I joined Mainz Brady Group 6 months ago and my experience so far here has been amazing.

1) Fantastic Leadership
    2) Office culture is exceptional and feels like a family
    3) Great training.. they prepare you to the fullest
    4) Company takes GREAT care of every employee

Cons

I cant think of any cons.. Mainz Brady Group is an awesome company to work for.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Every Branch Manager is great in their own way. They are all willing to help and guide you to success.

3. "Dysfunctional, disruptive environment"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Oakland, CA

I worked at Mainz Brady Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent interior office space; however, the designated parking area is unsafe.

Cons

Attitudes and demeanor of management staff
    Transitory staff - no one stays. There is absolutely no retention. It's a revolving door.
    Thankfully the Portland office does well enough to support and carry the other locations as they continually lose money due to poor management and staffing.

Interesting that a company that specializes in finding talent can't fill their own internal openings ..

Advice to Management

Replace key team members. Learn empathy. Be kind. Recognize the unique talents of your team members. Stop the internal fighting - or at least the public outbursts of key staff. Learn that nepotism never works.

"Glad It's Over!"

Former Employee - Account Manager/Technical Recruiter in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Account Manager/Technical Recruiter in Oakland, CA

I worked at Mainz Brady Group (More than a year)

Pros

i would have to say the location

Cons

I never saw so many people leave a company and go through so many employees in such a short time, but now I know why. When there is a lack of trust, respect, and treating your employees well, they tend to leave. Such was the case with me. Their operations and demeanor for running a good place to work, truly lacks. I never witnessed so much disrespect towards employees from management. That type of leadership tends to trickle down and as they say, "one bad apple can ruin the bunch" the lack of trust and respect that colleagues had among each other and the way they spoke and argued with each other I feel was due to the leadership that constantly displayed that type of behavior as normal.

Advice to Management

Hire new people to run the business who can bring the disruptive change their company so desperately needs. Maybe start from scratch? Get in tune with the times, update your technology? Be more open minded and compassionate towards employees and understanding that people have a life outside of work and balance is a good way to live.

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter/Account Manager in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter/Account Manager in Oakland, CA

I worked at Mainz Brady Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Industry knowledge and sales summit were they had a guest speaker were benefits I walked away from.

Cons

The most dysfunctional, unprofessional, unethical place I have ever worked. I constantly felt like I was walking on egg shells with the management. Even though I was one of the top producers early on in my tenure, my job was constantly threatened. The manager seemed to think that guilting, and being manipulative, and yelling, being unprofessional were the way to drive a team.

Advice to Management

Fire your managers in the bay area, and find new ones who have success ACTUALLY managing a team. Your oakland branch manager is a great contributor, and that's where you should have her focus. Not on managing a team. Both leaders in your Oakland office for Account Managers and Recruiters are completely unprofessional, petty, and childish. This office will never succeed under their management.

"Great place to work!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been at Mainz Brady Group for almost 18 months and I have to say it is an amazing place to work. They treat their employees like family. They go above and beyond to make sure we are happy here.

The company is growing, all branches seem to be in a great place and the teams are strong.

I have seen my office in particular go through a lot of changes and turn over which made things difficult in the beginning. However, with the new branch manager in place and a more than solid team hired on, things are going in a very very positive direction. Couldn't be happier working here.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. It's working and the results show.