Mainz Brady Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Eric F. Brady

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Best company ever!!!"

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time

Pros

Family like environment/amazing group of people
    Very generous
    Extremely lucrative commission plan

Cons

I honestly can't think of one.

2. "Can't Imagine Working Elsewhere"

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time

Pros

supportive environment, competitive salary, great commissions, generous perks

Cons

basic benefits package, but that is common for smaller firms

3. "Highly Recommended!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In my experience with a few different local staffing agencies, MBG is the best I have seen on many levels.

- There is a great team which truly supports each other,
    - Ability to work on a variety of technical skillsets
    - Great commission plan and company perks
    - Reasonable weekly expectations
    - Willingness to train in areas of need.
    - Awesome office with view of Downtown Seattle
    - Lots of transportation options

Most of all the goal is truly for employees to achieve success and have fun doing it! Definitely recommend for prospective Recruiters and Account Managers who are looking for a change. Its a great place to be!

Cons

8:00AM start time might be a difficult for some people but it allows time for morning meetings and ensures all employees work a 40 hour work week.

4. "Great company, great people"

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time

Pros

Put time, energy, $$$ into helping employees be successful.
    1st calls office environment / team events

Cons

Some former employees were more into drama than production and success. Fortunately they are all gone and we're running a drama-free, productive workplace.

Advice to Management

I have been fortunate to work for the Mainz Brady Group for the past several years. I’ve worked for other staffing companies in the past and MBG is the best by far. MBG has by far the most generous compensation plan. Many employees both recruiters and account managers easily make well-over Six Figures! MBG rewards and recognizes its people for their hard work. Since I’ve been with MBG they have promoted several employees from within. Several current employees have been with the company 10+ years. I’ve had opportunities to go elsewhere but love it here and I plan to retire from MBG. Ownership provides the tools/resources needed to be successful in this business.

5. "I love working here at MBG"

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked at MBG full time for 2 years now and I really enjoy it

Cons

I would definitely recommend my company to someone.

"Life Changing"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Uncapped Commission
    Excellent Mentors
    Fun family like environment
    Ability to create and run your own book of business

Cons

Technical Staffing is an extremely tough and competitive market - the sacrifice required to be successful is completely worth it though.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

"Best Agency I have ever worked for and come across"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been in the staffing industry for 11+ years, worked for 3 different firms and talked with many competitors about their company, processes, pay structure, etc. I have yet to find anything close to Mainz Brady Group, where I have been for the last 7 years. Here are some specifics:

Company: Privately held and small enough that everyone can make a huge impact in the company. I don't ever feel like I'm just a number and feel that my achievements are recognized and greatly appreciated. I truly have the ability to make a company-wide impact with my efforts.

Leadership: The two owners are very active in the business and supportive of the employees. I've never been at another company where I can call the CEO at any point in the day to ask a question. The 4 Branch Managers for the respective offices are top producers in the industry and are all actively carrying a book of business, so know first hand the challenges and changes of the market place.

Compensation: One of the most aggressive commission structures I've seen in the industry. Motivated employees have unlimited earning potential. This company has drastically changed my ability to support my family and achieve financial freedom. I couldn't be more grateful.

Cons

Like was said in another rating, the Recruiting/Staffing Industry can be a grind. All of the negative reviews in here were from people who weren't right for this industry... and thankfully are no longer in it... it's just unfortunate they had to figure that out on Mainz Brady Group's dime and then blame the company instead of hold themselves accountable.

Advice to Management

Please provide us with the finest grapes from Crete served on golden platters, chairs covered with the finest sheep's wool from Belfast and the ability to make 200K annually without having to work for it... :)

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I joined Mainz Brady Group 6 months ago and my experience so far here has been amazing.

1) Fantastic Leadership
    2) Office culture is exceptional and feels like a family
    3) Great training.. they prepare you to the fullest
    4) Company takes GREAT care of every employee

Cons

I cant think of any cons.. Mainz Brady Group is an awesome company to work for.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Every Branch Manager is great in their own way. They are all willing to help and guide you to success.

"I couldn't be happer."

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've worked for 4 companies in the last 20 years and I am very happy to say that I have found my home. The Mainz Brady Group is a fantastic company. Privately owned and ran by two passionate, highly tenured, professional owners who still have involvement in the company day to day.

The reason Eric and Richard set up the company was to provide a world class customer service to candidates and client, something they felt lacking in the recruitment industry. They have achieved this and our portfolio of customers and candidates come back to us day after day for this very reason.

The Branch Managers are fearless leaders who want their teams and their offices to succeed.

The Sales teams and Recruiters are some of the best I've come across in the industry.

I am proud to say that I work for MBG and hope to do so for the rest of my career.

Cons

I have been staring at this box for 15 minutes trying to think of something to write. I can't.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. If its not broken don't fix it!

"Great place to work!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been at Mainz Brady Group for almost 18 months and I have to say it is an amazing place to work. They treat their employees like family. They go above and beyond to make sure we are happy here.

The company is growing, all branches seem to be in a great place and the teams are strong.

I have seen my office in particular go through a lot of changes and turn over which made things difficult in the beginning. However, with the new branch manager in place and a more than solid team hired on, things are going in a very very positive direction. Couldn't be happier working here.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. It's working and the results show.