Malouf Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2019

Found 130 reviews

4.8
Pros
Cons
  • "Growing pains are normal--but we generally have our eye on the apple(in 7 reviews)

• "As growing company there are some issues with communication on things(in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Wonderful Place to Work"

I have been working at Malouf full-time

Pros

I've never worked for a company that cares so much for their employees. You feel like a valued member of the team. Malouf does all they can for their employees plus some. It's also fulfilling to work for a company that wants to give back to the community.

Cons

The only downside of working at Malouf is seeing fellow coworkers take advantage and take for granted the wonderful place we have to work.

Malouf2018-08-08
  2. "A culture that cares"

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative

I have been working at Malouf full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunities to better yourself as an employee and a person. Company wide training's to improve and learn great and important life skills. Awesome and endless opportunities to serve and give back to the community. Your coworkers become family. Management truly cares about each employee.

Cons

Communication within the company is not great. However, it is something that management and employees recognize and is working to improve. I think this is the biggest struggle with the company.

Advice to Management

Keep caring about each individual and keep investing in building your employees and management. Continue to make the foundation a priority. Keep up the sweet culture!

Malouf2019-06-20

June 24, 2019HR

Your feedback is appreciated. We’re glad that you feel Malouf is a place where you can grow. Communication is one of the topics identified from our most recent employee engagement survey that we’re continuing to improve. Thank you for your contributions to Malouf’s culture and ...

3. "Best Place I have ever worked"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Logan, UT

I have been working at Malouf full-time for less than a year

Pros

You name it Malouf has it. Fantastic CEO, wonderful and welcoming co-workers, everything on site you could possibly hope to have at your place of employment.

Cons

None really. It takes time to become familiar with all the products we offer and with the customers we work with, but that's typical of any new job.

Malouf2019-06-19

"Definitely apply for jobs here!"

Current Employee - Content Manager in Logan, UT

I have been working at Malouf full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is the best place to work! The employees are all very friendly and the CEO goes out of his way to make the employees feel noticed, valued, and thanked. Malouf provides amazing benefits and a great work environment.

Cons

There is a lot of new information to learn when you start and it can feel overwhelming. But that's not really a bad thing, it's just a lot to take in!

Malouf2019-06-04
  5. "I absolutely LOVE Malouf"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales Representative in Logan, UT

I have been working at Malouf full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people here are awesome. You can make a friend so easily if you just try to get to know people. We have awesome parties, and fun company meetings. If you are hungry in the middle of the day, don't worry cause we have a cereal bar and a full service Kitchen staff to feed you lunch!

Cons

Sometimes people get very clicky, and you feel like you are not accepted, but we all need to break down those walls and not judge each other. Sometimes the work gets boring.

Advice to Management

Be kind in your critiques, and listen to others ideas. My manager is awesome at finding things that I need to work on, and telling me in a constructive way that doesn't make me feel bad, but makes me want to improve.

Malouf2019-04-23
  6. "Best place to work"

Current Employee - Copywriter in Logan, UT

I have been working at Malouf full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, community, benefits, work style, fun! I relocated from across the country for this job, and I'm so happy I did. Malouf is an amazing place to work for so many reasons, from the people to the benefits to the actual work. I get to work on so many different projects and really feel like I'm making a difference with our work for the Malouf Foundation.

Cons

Close to none. The vacation policy is a little stricter than my previous jobs, but it's nothing to complain about.

Malouf2019-04-23
  7. "Amazing Company with Amazing People"

Current Employee - Chief Legal Officer in Logan, UT

I have been working at Malouf full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing people. Amazing culture. Super-fun and challenging work environment.

Cons

Growth is fast and furious -- be prepared to be a team player and help out wherever needed.

Malouf2019-04-22
    • "Great job, great atmosphere"

Former Employee - Porter in Logan, UT

I worked at Malouf part-time for less than a year

Pros

fast work environment so time flies by quickly. Super friendly and supportive managers and coworkers in the kitchen. Amazing food!

Cons

Busiest job ever. Constant fast paced work throughout the entire day.

Advice to Management

keep on being supportive and friendly.

Malouf2019-04-05

April 8, 2019HR

We’re glad that you felt the atmosphere at Malouf was friendly and supportive. Working as a porter in the kitchen indeed is an important job. Thank you for your contributions and we wish you the best! Thanks! -Malouf

"More hype than business experience"

Former Employee - Designer

I worked at Malouf full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They like to have fun and feed people well

Cons

Most of management is under-qualified and under-trained. There is no transparency in pay or position-based salary, so if you don't haggle hard up front, you can expect your peers (or new hires) are making better pay than you. Work-from-home or flexible hours for parents is treated as a favor, and those who ask for it are treated as a burden. They openly mock men who take their full paid paternity leave.They also...

Advice to Management

Get a better internal business game plan, stop talking badly about everyone that’s out of the room and deal with issues head on. Passive aggressive, avoidance and bullying attitudes in management are toxic to the culture there.

Malouf2019-05-04

May 8, 2019HR

Thank you for taking time to share your feelings about working at Malouf. It is apparent you feel your employee experience was not what it should have been. We only wish such feedback could have been shared and addressed in an exit interview, or sooner. At Malouf, we do foster an ...

• "very good work place"

I have been working at Malouf full-time

Pros

kind, friendly environment you feel valued working here

Cons

I have no negative feedback to share.

Malouf2019-03-29