The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Management Science Associates, Inc.? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Management Science Associates, Inc. employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people were great and very driven and motivated their interns to be driven as well." (in 37 reviews)
- "Very nice people and flexible hours!" (in 11 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance" (in 10 reviews)
- "Smart and nice coworkers." (in 9 reviews)
- "Work from home can be pretty flexible depending on department and most coworkers are great." (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Management Science Associates, Inc. and is not affected by filters.
Found 61 of over 255 reviews
Updated Aug 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "low pay"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jan 16, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPittsburgh, PA
If this company does one thing good it is the potential for career growth. If you want the chance to grow and learn and develop this is a good place to start.
The pay can be a little on the low side compared to the industry.1
- 3.0Feb 14, 2023Customer SupportCurrent Employee
Flexibility, work from home 100%, good starting vacation (3 weeks).
Pay is not competitive. 401K match is very poor.Management Science Associates, Inc. Response8mo
Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate hearing from our current employees and receiving input and suggestions. This past year MSA offered profit sharing to qualified employees which works in conjunction with the 401(k).