Management Solutions Plus Reviews | Glassdoor

Management Solutions Plus Reviews

2.5
Beth W. Palys, FASAE, CAE
1 Rating

1. "A very professional AMC"

Current Employee - Vice President in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Vice President in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Management Solutions Plus full-time

Pros

Experience level of employees is very impressive, which matches the deep knowledge about the association management industry. High quality people. You can usually get the answer to just about any question by asking an employee.

Cons

Struggling with how to grow effectively and to be proactive about building a better culture. Still working on getting a lot of systems firmly in place.

Advice to Management

Okay, I am management, but my advice is the same: make time to continue working on the culture.

"Manager of 5+ years"

I worked at Management Solutions Plus full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The staff is filled with great employees and genuine people you enjoy working with. There is turnover which helps you move up and the only way to be promoted.

Cons

The owner of the company sets a precedence of work hard and don't appreciate and that trickles down the line. I've never felt so undervalued at a company where I truly gave my all. The senior team pushes work off to you only to use you for blame later on. No advancement. No raises or reviews. You will be micromanaged from every level. On my last day, I left on a good note and the owner couldn't be bothered to say goodbye to me. Not a word. Made my decision to leave completely justified!

Advice to Management

If you show value in the good employees, maybe they will stay.

"Manager"

I worked at Management Solutions Plus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My coworkers were really nice people who worked hard despite the lack of appreciation from management.

Cons

It's a revolving door of people. Run from any job offer you get. It's a very catty and backstabbing culture. You can't trust anyone.