- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Punjab
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore, India Area
- - Bangalore
- - West Bengal
- - Calcutta, India Area
- - Calcutta
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai, India Area
- - Chennai
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Ottawa, ON, Canada Area
- - Ottawa, ON
- France - All Cities
- - Ile-de-France
- - Paris, France Area
- - Paris
- Iran - All Cities
- Qatar - All Cities
- - Ad Dawhah
- - Doha, Qatar Area
- - Doha
- Saudi Arabia - All Cities
- - Riyadh Province
- - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Area
- - Riyadh
Found 102 of over 111 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about Mannai? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Mannai employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 4, 2017 - Java ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company with a lot of opportunities and projects with all branches of the government in Qatar. you can move between the projects and work for different clients. Management Staff is great and helpful. during my time there I learned so much from them.
Usually there will be very tight deadlines and we have to stick to itContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 24, 2020 - Senior Sales EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Mannai is good place to work Salary on time
Pay less the market rangd
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 16, 2023 - DatabaseDeveloper--Mid in DohaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly working environment, good bonuses, learning opportunities
Burocrasy, slow phase, less guidance
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec 27, 2022 - Sr. Engineer in DohaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best option for career start as beginner to grab technology.
Not a good option for long term. Hard to get the salary increment and review depends on the way you get hired. Referral appointment will get more package and grade. Poor visibility and recognize to the engineering filed. Below average HR process and standards.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 11, 2022 - TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good work and environment in company
no cons in this company
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 7, 2022 - Senior Network ArchitectRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good working environment there
No path for getting up in the company
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 28, 2022 - AdvisorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
On time salary monthly .
No yearly hikes or promotions.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 27, 2022 - Senior Technical Support EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
very good company but expect some changes.
nothing improve the life method.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in DohaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of experience to be gained and market knowledge
Work life balance is not a focus
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jun 27, 2022 - Medical DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nothing good to tell if you get a worst superior
Pure injustice, Dirty politics, zero professionalism and uneducated zero knowledge supervisor over well educated professionalsContinue reading
Mannai Reviews FAQs
Mannai has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 111 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Mannai to a friend and 28% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
57% of Mannai employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mannai 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.