Found 1,270 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor Management, weak on regulatory requirements" (in 48 reviews)
- "Holding the lowest people accountable while letting Senior Leadership continue on the Peter Principle continuum is unsat." (in 25 reviews)
- "Long hours and overworked occasionally" (in 20 reviews)
- "Overwork, low pay, horrible upper management." (in 16 reviews)
- "Lack of work remote flexibility (prior to the pandemic); lack of diversity across the organization" (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Marathon Petroleum and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 22, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsFindlay, OH
Excellent pay, good benefits, great coworkers. More flexible than it used to be.
Post-COVID low-cost culture is worrisome, has impacted morale.
Marathon Petroleum Reviews FAQs
Marathon Petroleum has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,590 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Marathon Petroleum to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
66% of Marathon Petroleum employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Marathon Petroleum 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.