- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Virginia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Fairfax, VA
- - Merrifield, VA
- - Washington, DC
- - Fredericksburg, VA
- - Arlington, VA
- - Florida
- - Tampa, FL Area
- - Tampa, FL
- - District of Columbia
- - Kentucky
- - Louisville, KY Area
- - Louisville, KY
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Oregon
- - Portland, OR Area
- - Portland, OR
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- Spain - All Cities
- - Catalonia
- - Barcelona, Spain Area
- - Barcelona
Found 66 of over 69 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The people are great." (in 8 reviews)
- "A really great culture filled with people who want to help." (in 6 reviews)
- "Great leadership & culture throughout company" (in 5 reviews)
- "Fairly flexible schedules, management always open to new ideas, great & very experienced team of developers, emphasis on work" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great work/life balance." (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 17, 2022 - Senior AccountantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A talented bunch of people who are passionate about what they do. Management is very transparent and encouraging, and they care a lot about their employees. Work is fun and rewarding. There is never a dull moment!
I can't think of any.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 9, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
MarginEdge is a fun, motivating, challenging place to work! Great teamwork and collaboration and you feel like every day what you do matters. In other words, it isn't just a great fun and easy place to work...I mean, you need to bring it! And this place makes you want to do that every single day. If you aren't hard working and willing to put the effort in, then go elsewhere. As we love it here the way it is....We work hard, reap benefits and will continue to as the company continues to grow and grow and grow. We are almost doubling every year which is pretty darn awesome!
Not much at all...If I were to offer constructive criticism, it would be to ensure that a remote environment doesn't allow anonymity or mediocrity Everyone should be working to further the business and not 'hiding' and not putting in 100%. Overall, seems to be working swimmingly ...just trying to be balanced and offer some kind of 'con'.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 30, 2022 - Marketing Associate in Ballston, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A really great culture filled with people who want to help. A fast-paced environment where you can come into your own and learn different best practices. I was given space to explore different projects and dive into projects without micro-managing. I got a sense of empowerment knowing my team trusts me and that I can make big decisions with my team's support. People from other departments are always willing to help and jump in on a project or give their advice. It is fun and challenging to be part of a fast-growing start-up where you're ideas are really valued and used to make the company better. My manager and team really values having a work-life balance which is great and makes me feel like I can take time off when needed.
none, it's a great company and amazing cultureContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible working environment so you're able to get your best work done. Upper management is involved and transparent. Great product that is truly making a difference for restaurant operators. Unlimited PTO is real and no one makes you feel bad for using it- we're encouraged to use it! Best job and best team I've ever worked with. I have no plans to leave and want to grow with the company.
Still growing quite quickly so there's a lot of work to do, but there are plenty of opportunities to take breaks/vacation and it's actually encouraged.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - Sales OperationsRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
MarginEdge really cares about their employees and you can tell. Leadership listens to feedback and encourage employees to take PTO. I am lucky enough to work with multiple departments and can honestly say everyone is ready and eager to help no matter the project!
When you're growing at a fast pace there are some hiccups but again having a great supportive team always makes this a bit easier.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 30, 2022 - Implementation ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent company from top to bottom. Everyone shares a passion for the restaurant industry. Emphasis on teamwork and building a great work culture. Everyone is quick to jump in and work as a team or help out in other areas if needed.
I honestly can’t think of any. It is a great company to work for.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 4, 2022 - Business Development in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
MarginEdge isn't perfect - but it's pretty damn close. I'm coming up on two years and the pay is competitive, the work is (usually) exciting, and the people are (almost all) amazing.
While there is an office, most of the team is remote - which isn't for everyone. You have to be self-motivated to keep up. That being said, there is plenty of support, but you have to commit.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - Buisness Development Executive in Tampa, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance- remote work and flexible time off Benefits are great - unlimited pto, medical, vision, dental, 401k etc The company growth allows for new opportunities for advancement regularly Leadership is invested in the people. They really seem to embody the company values. The CEO is very transparent and approachable.
Company growth is happening fast, great problem to have but can be hard to keep up sometimes.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 30, 2022 - Sales Representative in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The whole company has such a positive and welcoming vibe to it. You can feel the excitement as we're all working towards a common goal together. Great work/home life balance is encouraged in a way I've not experienced anywhere else. Great benefits, great people, great company all around.
I can't think of one Con of working at MarginEdge, so I'm not going to just make one up.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - Client Services SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company Culture Excellent Team Work from home Time off Equipment provided Communication Ability to work on projects outside your department Benefits (for example even part time employees have a 401k match option) Flexible hours
NOT MANY!!! Really the only thing is some of the work can be a bit tedious at times (but the same could be said for anywhere)Continue reading
MarginEdge Reviews FAQs
MarginEdge has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 69 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at MarginEdge to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of MarginEdge employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MarginEdge 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.