Marine Corps Community Services Employee Reviews about "good benefits"
67% would recommend to a friend
(54 total reviews)
Cindy Whitman Lacy
68% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is a low range and few raises are given out" (in 53 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 34 reviews)
- "Bad leadership" (in 22 reviews)
- "I recently accepted a different position outside of MCCS doing the same work for double the annual salary." (in 9 reviews)
- "Communication is key when working here due to the fact that there is different managers for different departments as wall as supervisors." (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Marine Corps Community Services and is not affected by filters.
Found 54 of over 754 reviews
Updated Dec 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jun 24, 2015ASM (Area Sales Manager)Current Employee, more than 3 yearsCamp Lejeune, NC
Coworkers are great Schedule not to bad PTO and holidays
Benefits are good if you can ever make it to part or full time status Not enough pay for work load Plateau of advancement after a certain level
- 2.0Aug 28, 2017Administrative AssistantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearQuantico, VA
very good benefits. easy place to work.
low pay. talent doesn't mean anything if you are a military spouse or a former marine, you will definitely get the job you applied for.