Marine Corps Community Services Employee Reviews about "great benefits"
67% would recommend to a friend
(60 total reviews)
Cindy Whitman Lacy
68% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is a low range and few raises are given out" (in 53 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 34 reviews)
- "Bad leadership" (in 22 reviews)
- "I recently accepted a different position outside of MCCS doing the same work for double the annual salary." (in 9 reviews)
- "Communication is key when working here due to the fact that there is different managers for different departments as wall as supervisors." (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Marine Corps Community Services and is not affected by filters.
Found 60 of over 754 reviews
Updated Dec 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jun 24, 2013Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
-Great benefits for full-time federal employees in terms of leave and retirement plans -Global employment (at least anywhere there is a Marne Corps base)
-Poor communication from higher-ups down to the entry level -Commonly found the "Good-ol boys club"1
- 3.0Jul 21, 2021Program TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Great benefits like being allowed to shop at the exchanve
Lots of politics associated with working on baee especially in hawaii. Tons of nepotism.
- 4.0Feb 1, 2015Program AssistantCurrent EmployeeQuantico, VA
You work with highly respected people and they care about you as a person not only as an employee. Great benefits once you are eligible.
High schooler with no experience gets paid the same as a bachelor's degree in Family & Child Development.1