KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Market America Unfranchise Owner Reviews

Updated Sep 29, 2019

Found 9 of over 382 reviews

5.0
Market America CEO James (JR) Ridinger (no image)
James (JR) Ridinger

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Market America and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 10 years

Stay at home dad for 15 years because of this company!

Sep 29, 2019 - Unfranchise Owner in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can create any income you desire. Just based on how much effort you put into it.

Cons

Usually takes 2 -3 years to create sustainable income, but what business doesn't?

2. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 8 years

Awesome Business to compliment my other businesses.

Sep 25, 2019 - Unfranchise Owner in Phila, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love owning a business that truly allows me to help others achieve their financial goals while achieving mine!

Cons

None! Just looking forward to helping as many people as possible!!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Proven Award Winning Business Model

Sep 26, 2019 - Unfranchise Owner in Green Bay, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Part-time hours/full time income Residual/Passive Income E-commerce based People-power Unique, Consumable, Clinically-Evidenced Wellness Supplements Above Average Income Proven Track Record A+ rating BBB Torch award for Business Ethics, Performance, & Integrity 27 Consecutive years of Growth. Over 500 Millionaires created

Cons

You have to work it like a business Requires Consistency to make Six Figure Income You must enjoy mentoring/supporting others

4. 5.0
    Current Contractor

I Love How This Company Changed My Life!

May 11, 2019 - Unfranchise Owner in Chandler, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being an Unfranchise Owner with Market America has changed my life in many ways. When I was introduced to the business, I was a waitress. Today I am able to live on the income I have created on a part-time basis. I feel better than ever because of the unique science-based nutritional supplements. Years ago I was unable to develop a traditional annuity. However, this business has allowed me to create a "shopping annuity" by turning my spending into earning. A+ Rating with the BBB and awarded the Torch Award twice for Trust, Performance and Integrity!! Yes, I love this company!!

Cons

I have not experienced cons.

5. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Unfranchise Owner

Apr 5, 2016 - Unfranchise Owner in Redding, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tons of opportunity no matter where youre at or what your schedule looks like. Your success is never limited by the company just your own personal perseverance. Unlimited income potential. Amazing people to work with. Team building. Focused on helping the everyday person! Once you get activated things just start to roll from there!

Cons

Some things to be aware of is that you are not relying on how much time you put it now. Your income is based on your ability to successfully communicate the opportunity or sell retail. You are the only one creating possibility for successful income. May be fairly difficult to start up at times getting the ball going!

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Life Changing

Oct 1, 2014 - Unfranchise Owner in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Independence, Team work, Loyalty, Energy/Fun, Dedication, Gives you back your time, Amazing products, Wonderful Trainings, Market America is a 'family' and welcomes you with opens arms and is there every step of the way with training.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons with this company.

7. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

Awesome people, the best products and no better training on earth!

Feb 20, 2011 - Unfranchise Owner in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I now make residual income which means my time is my own and I am in control of my destiny and my life. I get to help other people make a possitive difference in their lives.

Cons

I do still work, but only 10 hours a week, and on my own schedule, so no cons really.

8. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

Working with a great corporate team and directors has been a life changing event, both financially and emotionally;

Feb 18, 2011 - Coordinator-unFranchise Owner in Hermitage, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am able to work from home or wherever I travel, knowing that I am building an ongoing income for myself and my family, I no longer participate in the rat race that we are taught to aspire to. I travel and meet people from all over the world, all happy to be part of market america...one big very happy family..with a wonderful training system to help new comers. It is never to late to become an unfranchise owner,,,there are no limits, other than the ones we place on ourselves.

Cons

It is not a get rich quick scheme, and it takes work to build your organization, however the rewards are plentiful, It is somewhat complicated to understand in the beginning, mostly because it is so unbelievable people try to out guess the plan. It is simple once you understand the unique compensation plan.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

my experience as UnFranchise is fantastic

Jan 23, 2019 - Unfranchise Owner in Burnaby, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working with a different kind of people who would love to have an opportunity to grow there own business.

Cons

The big challenge is to start some people are afraid to speech to other people but In reality is a great opportunity.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews