Market Technologies, LLC Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Louis B. Mendelsohn

1. "Challenging but rewarding"

Current Employee - Telephone Sales in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Current Employee - Telephone Sales in Wesley Chapel, FL

I have been working at Market Technologies, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun, fast paced environment, great pay and benefits and a management team that is involved and cares. Good work/life balance and family-friendly events.

Cons

The job is tough. Must be comfortable and convincing on the phone to be successful. If you're good at sales the money is lucrative.

Advice to Management

More organization and processes. It can be a little all over the place at times. But keep up the great training and investing in your people.

Jan 19, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and are lucky to have you on the team.

2. "Awesome place to work!"

Former Employee - Telephone Sales in Wesley Chapel, FL

Pros

Amazing people, great management, great perks. I was truly sad that I was unable to meet the sales numbers and they to let me go. I loved working here and wish I had been able to make it.

Cons

Tough sale, and was a really long drive for me.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, it works!!!!

Oct 5, 2016 – Marketing Manager

We appreciate that you took the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you the very best in your future endeavors!

3. "Truly the Best Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Manager in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Wesley Chapel, FL

Pros

As a long term employee, I can honestly say that Market Technologies has earned it's right to be called one of The Best Places To Work in the Tampa Bay area. The ownership truly cares about each employee and always supports the idea of "family first". The environment is lively, fun and challenging. Every employee is encouraged daily and is given the tools to be successful. Market Technologies offers several family friendly events throughout the year and goes above and beyond to ensure that their employees are well taken care of. I have been there for almost a decade and I intend for it to be my last stop in my career.

Cons

I really can't say that there are cons with this company. If something is not working.. they change it!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!! It is very obvious that the management truly cares about each employee and their success.

May 4, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for the wonderful review!

"Awesome Company"

Former Employee - Telephone Sales in Wesley Chapel, FL

I worked at Market Technologies, LLC (More than a year)

Pros

Market Technologies is a really cool place to work. As a sales person, you will pick up valuable business skills and habits that will last you a lifetime. Extremely efficient and goal oriented workplace!
    They also have a great family business environment with numerous activities planned throughout the year, including weekend trips and nice giveaways for performance. Free lunches, breakfast, happy hours that are relaxed and fun for everyone. If you have a work concern it will be addressed in a professional and respectful manner.
    Company is also pretty strict on 40 hr work week, none of this constant off the clock stuff. If you follow their system you will be successful, the company has been around a very long time.

Cons

For some people the product and material may seem confusing, however, they have a process in place for you. Your success will be dependent on you following the system.

Advice to Management

Not much to say. Keep things professional and fun!

Oct 5, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough review. We strive to ensure that our employees have the tools, resources and knowledge they need to be successful in their roles. We wish you ... More

6. "Excellent Company that really does care!"

Former Employee - Sales in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Former Employee - Sales in Wesley Chapel, FL

I worked at Market Technologies, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing work environment (everyone wants to see you succeed). Excellent Pay and benefit structure! Amazing benefits....they are always giving away prizes, cash, food...you name it! I've never seen a sales organization like this one.....overall just the BEST atmosphere!!

Cons

There really aren't any cons....come to work, do your job....get paid! It was that simple!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! You have a great thing going.....don't change a thing!

Appreciate it!

"A Great Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Operation Associate in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Current Employee - Operation Associate in Wesley Chapel, FL

I have been working at Market Technologies, LLC full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The morale high and the atmosphere is friendly. They have created the perfect combination of work and fun! Great people to work with. The coworkers are more than friends- they are like family.
    The benefits are great. Food is brought in frequently and the quarterly family friendly events the company provides are amazing. At these events they don't just get to know you outside of work- they get to know your family too.
    Supervisors. managers, and executive staff are approachable and it's more like you work with them- not for them.

Cons

A con for working at Market Technologies is you might put on a few pounds. Food is brought in frequently! Breakfast every Friday. Lunches often. Special events like "Chocolate Chip Cookie Day" and "Ice Cream Sandwich Day". Plus some associates being in treats to share.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep the atmosphere light and friendly with music and fun times and family-like with much integrity and employes will continue to work hard for you.

Jan 7, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thanks for the great review!

"GREAT work with GREAT people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

I have been working at Market Technologies, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

family owned an operated, great culture, challenging work, management is attentive but gives you space to work in your own style, decent pay, awesome benefits, extra perks like company events and free food, competitive environment but very supportive team, innovative owners who want to stay ahead of industry changes, constant opportunity to prove your value and take on new responsibilities. Awesome work life balance - when it's 5:30pm or the weekend - they expect you to be checked out and enjoying your life.

Cons

Environment can be noisy at times so if you prefer quiet and boring this might not be the place for you. Sales team is very competitive so if being pushed and tempted with extra spiffs doesn't motivate you look elsewhere. Sometimes the day flies by too quickly because the work is enjoyable so must be able to manage your day.

Advice to Management

Keep it up - you've built an awesome team of people who know how to motivate and keep the environment professional but also fun. Need more consistency in the extracurricular events. Would like to see some team challenges and new ways to motivate the sales floor. Also - find a new Pandora music station - I hear the same songs too many times!

Jan 7, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for the GREAT feedback!

"Lifetimer love it, been here full time 4 years"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Wesley Chapel, FL

I have been working at Market Technologies, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great environment, we have a ton of fun while we make good money. We get bonuses for just doing what we are suppose to do, we get breakfast and lunch catered a lot, we do a lot of family events, we stay at the beach for the weekend, base is higher than most, commission attainable if you are motivated and flexible management.

Cons

you see people who are not motivated come and go...this is not a fly by the seat of your pants job. You need to know your product and be a people person, you also need to be self motivated to want to make good money....

Advice to Management

keep it up

Jan 7, 2016 – Marketing Manager

We appreciate the great feedback!

"Terrible experience"

Former Employee - Sales Person in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Person in Wesley Chapel, FL

I worked at Market Technologies, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

High energy, worked with good people, leads were always decent

Cons

You'll be micro-managed, looked as insubordinate should you express an idea. Manager's are extremely unprofessional. They will verbally cross boundaries and use manipulation. They strongly discourage vacation, let alone a sick day. The product is sub-par and selling it is very very difficult. You'll be drained at the end of everyday.

Advice to Management

Hire professional managers

"Sales at Market Technologies"

Former Employee - Sales Professional in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Professional in Wesley Chapel, FL

Pros

Base salry plus commission if minimum monthly quota met. Very detailed script to work from. Realistic quotas if you do your job.

Cons

Very difficult phone sale and must push hard and overcome many objections. Constant push to meet phone dial and time on phone minimum quotas.

Advice to Management

Very pleased with work envoronment but I believe that going back to a loose and fun work environment will contribute to better sales. Also, more sales were made when there was more room to negotiate based on the specific situation.

Jan 7, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback!