KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Market Technologies Reviews

Updated Aug 27, 2020

Found 8 of over 8 reviews

4.2
Market Technologies CEO Dan Yenglin (no image)
Dan Yenglin

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

1. 5.0

Great company

Sep 18, 2019 - Director in Charlevoix, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Perfect place for a go getter personality. They encourgae you to bring fresh and new ideas to the table and then help you thoughtout the process of bringing those ideas to life. I've yet to have any negative experiences with the employees and managment. The work culture is laid back, and the company really cares about it's employees. Managment doesnt controll your every move (ie. no babysitting). It's a small business, so it has a falmily feel to it, everyone takes care of eachother. A lot of vacation days and a flexible work locations is a great added benefit for me. I've been working here 5+ years and plan on sticking around.

Cons

The offices enviroments could use a little redesign to bring more life to the everyday tasks.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A lot of flexibility and good pay

Sep 18, 2019 - Project Manager in Charlevoix, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of things to like about this company. They hit above their weight class and have big companies as clients while you get the benefits of being a part of a small company. Charlevoix is great and they also give the opportunity to travel/work in Richmond, VA. Full health and dental and starting off 4 weeks vacation.

Cons

There aren't a lot of people to become a manager of. However, I was able to "move up" in the company by taking on more responsibility and getting paid more. If you take on more responsibility, they are open to changing your title too, just not a ton of people to manage.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

Flexibility and Benefits

Sep 17, 2019 - Marketing in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Self management style-- value in quality of work and making deadlines. Time off matches that of Europe sine they have an office overseas. Free healthcare-- the company pays for all of it. Values ideas and taking initiative. Growing company that gives you room to take the bull by it's horns and pave the way. The most creative team I've worked with.

Cons

Not a good environment for someone who isn't self motivated. Since it's a small company, you do not have a lot of people in your departments-- less collaborative. If you're working to "climb the ladder", this is not a good company for you since it is a small company.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee

Sales

Jun 15, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, good benefits, in the beginning they build you up and fully train you. The company does fun family activities (you must pay the taxes if you attend) and feeds the staff breakfast every Friday.

Cons

Management picks what leads you are allowed to get so if the management doesn't like you that day, you don't get a fair shot. The company picks and chooses who they want to succeed and when. Sales floor changes depending on the mood of management (every other month) and if you don't smile and go along with the changes they will cut your leads and get rid of you no matter what! No loyalty or job security and you are always waiting to get fired.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Stable and rewarding

Jul 23, 2013 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a place that truly values the well-being of its employees and gives plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. Every day brings different surprises. Hard work and dedication is truly respected.

Cons

A high percentage of people that "skate by", leaving most production in a few peoples' hands, and/or avoid confrontation rather than do "the right thing". Management always "has their door open"... as long as your opinions match theirs.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company with family values

Apr 9, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family feel and great benefits. Flexible with time off. Ability to get promoted from within.

Cons

Not too many cons to speak of.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Current Employee

Mixed Feelings

Jan 3, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great health, dental, and vision Insurance

Cons

Very unorganized atmosphere. Have a lot of meetings but changes aren't implemented. No yearly raise

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great company.

Aug 27, 2020 - Full Stack Developer in Pristina
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working equipment, Salary, Positive People, Good Working Environment, Career Advancement, Working without pressure

Cons

Negligence, Delays in Salaries ( Sometimes )

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews