Market Traders Institute Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2019

2.1
Market Traders Institute CEO Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez
Pros
  • "free drinks, free snacks, free breakfast on fridays and if you are single & choose the bare minimum plan - free health care(in 13 reviews)

• "How sad is it that the only thing people remember is free breakfast(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "MTi doesn't spend a lot of time on negativity(in 23 reviews)

• "Shortly after that I was let go from a critical position overseeing their systems without warning at all and right before the holidays to make it worse(in 10 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"I’ll Stay. Thanks."

Current Employee - Director of Operations

I have been working at Market Traders Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Leadership, paid well above the current market value (AKA generosity), philanthropy driven, upward mobility. How interesting that many are biting the hands that fed them. Even during restructuring, they continue to value my contributions to the company and treat me well. Many that have left lack appreciation / loyalty and will probably be flipping burgers soon. This company gives anyone that works hard a chance... to do well and thrive in life.

Cons

Sure, leadership is working through a new level of scaling out and they could be more receptive to feedback.

Advice to Management

Continue to be generous in every way and listen to those that appreciate your dedication to professionalism.

Market Traders Institute2019-07-04

"Benefits are great"

I have been working at Market Traders Institute full-time

Pros

they pay for benefits have a great pto all you can need without paying yourself

Cons

The cons are those that have a negative attitude and not realize what is really being done.

Market Traders Institute2018-10-19

"This company is a scam for both Employees & Customers a like."

SEO Analyst in Orlando, FL

I worked at Market Traders Institute for less than a year

Pros

The benefits are decent, specially the 401k

Cons

The company ethics are questionable at best

Market Traders Institute2019-08-03
  4. "Enjoyed the ride!"

Former Employee - Vice President, Chief Financial Officer

I worked at Market Traders Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was privileged to be a part of the MTi team for a little more than a year as Chief Financial Officer. There were and are a number of talented, creative, and dedicated professionals there with whom I had the pleasure of working and getting to know personally. Jacob impressed me as a CEO because of the consistently high ethical posture he exhibited in all situations. I found him to be the same person behind... closed doors as he was when walking the Sales floor. While my interaction with Isaac was less frequent, my experience was that he also maintained a high degree of ethics and honesty. When unforeseen economic events necessitated re-sizing the executive team, while it was disappointing to bid farewell to people I had come to love and respect, I understood the company’s position, and I assisted with the development and execution of the plan. A prior reviewer claimed that “…the CFO was let go in one day..” over a disagreement with the CEO. That claim is patently false and ridiculous. My departure was predicated solely on the reasons stated above and I actually worked through a transition period spanning several weeks at both the office and from home. Work is hard by nature, and a sales company is definitely an intense environment, but I am thankful for the growth experience.

Cons

Definitely a fast-paced environment even for a sales company, but this was due to a number of complex factors inherent in the business model, and progress was being made on this front when I left.

Market Traders Institute2019-06-27

"Run from this SAD, TOXIC & ANXIETY Ridden Environment"

Former Employee - Marketing in Orlando, FL

I worked at Market Traders Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The one pro is that I LEFT!

Cons

I want to put a stop to the harassment, bullying, threats and character assassination I am receiving from my former employer, Market Traders Institute (MTI). They have accused me of things where anyone who knows me -- family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and previous co-workers know are completely FALSE allegations! This is a disgusting stunt and an attempt to ruin my life, embarrass me, drain my savings and take... the home that my husband and I have worked so hard to purchase and raise our three children in. I received a lawsuit from MTI along with other coworkers 6 days after my dad's funeral. After racking my brain over-and-over again I can only come to the conclusion that this must be MTI’s desperate attempt to try to scare me, try to shut me down, quit my job and scare current employees into not leaving -- well that’s not happening! It has now only given me more strength and a voice to finally stand up to these BULLIES for myself, for my family and for what is right. I tell my children to stand up to bullies so now it’s time to practice what I preach. I am being accused of stealing vendor information -- ironically, the only time I spoke with a vendor was to raise money for a charity event I managed for MTI. I am being accused of stealing “trade secrets” -- I did not and never had access to financial data (other than general sales numbers) or proprietary information on how the company was run. I am being accused of stealing client lists -- I AM NOT A THIEF! What would I do with this information? I am not even in the FOREX business! These are just a few of the allegations from the 100 PAGE lawsuit that was delivered to my home, luckily when my children were not home, as you can imagine this is very personal. Their ridiculous claim is that I only quit after starting a conspiracy with another co-workers so that we could leave, take trade secrets and sell them to competitors. This couldn’t have been further from the truth. Due to this and many other reasons I will speak the truth. This is my personal story of working at MTI and why I chose to leave after giving the company a courtesy of putting in my 2-week notice. If they really thought I was doing everything they’ve accused me of then why have me stay my final 2-weeks? I worked at MTI for a period of 4 years after working in project management in the corporate world for 7 years. I did not learn everything I know from MTI as they claim -- sorry, you didn’t invent project management. Day-to-day was chaotic trying to keep up with the ever changing project priorities and product launches that would be thought up in the morning meeting and were expected to launch that afternoon. Co-workers would joke “wonder what fire we’ll have to put out today”. After 4 years and seeing friends leave or get fired I remember the exact moment it finally clicked and I said this is enough. “Why are you putting yourself through this stress day in and day out 7 days a week.” But, it wasn’t when: --My eye started twitching due to stress --I was the most tenured person in a director role (and only female) and got kicked out of my office for the CEO to move in and “keep an eye” on the marketing team --I was working evenings and weekends to keep up with the demand and workload that was put on me because employees would get fired with no plan of who would take on their workload --I would get humiliated repeatedly by the CEO in meetings for not knowing every email statistic (MTI sent literally millions of emails each MONTH) --I had to tell my team time after time someone else in the company was let go because they weren’t a good fit with the company culture (values at MTI are a JOKE…) --I was pulled into the CEO’s office (my old office) and was reamed out and belittled to the point I began to cry over a landing page design that is not even my skill set or job role. (oh yeah, I had to take on the role of overseeing designers because the director over that team quit after about 2 months) --My boss changed 4 times in a 6 month time frame due to people getting fired or a “restructure” --I had to leave my son’s basketball games to take calls on the weekends about systems going down on a regular occurrence and would have to miss the remainder of multiple games that I can never get back --I saw my boss (at the time) have heart palpitations and go to the ER only to be at work the next day due to fear of getting fired or humiliated by the CEO It WAS on December 23, 2018 -- I received a call that a family member was admitted to the ICU and rather than drop everything and drive to the hospital, I feared my team would not being represented in the mandatory morning meeting to review the daily statistics. I got to the conference room and my co-worker who is also named in this lawsuit saw me crying and said just go. I have your back. I thought to myself as I drove down I-4 to the hospital who have I become to have fear over shadow my family. THAT was the day I said, “This is enough. You need to get out.” As I look back and think why did I put up with this for so long I can only think that when you are in such a toxic environment it’s hard to see that there are other options. I have a family, mortgage, bills to pay and I was paid well so it seemed like it was going to be a challenge to find another job where it would not impact my family financially. But, I did make the decision to leave this toxic and unethical environment. I started my own consulting company where I’m now able to manage a healthy work/life balance. I’m now able to pick my boys up from school or camp on time, spend more time with my husband and not feel dragged down by undue stress. I know ex co-workers at MTI feel like I did because many have reached out, but want everyone to know...break free now. You deserve a better lifestyle and it is not worth it. Think about who you are working for and what purpose you are serving. I have to protect my family and my character. I, along with others who are being sued and harassed by Market Traders Institute, formed a Facebook Page where you can follow our journey with the lawsuit, countersuits, news articles and find out how to donate or contribute to help pay the legal fees to battle and stop these ridiculous charges. We will be sharing our experiences with past employees, current employees, vendors, contractors, past clients, current clients, the media, and everyone else we know who wishes to take a stand against a company like this, the bullying stops here!

Advice to Management

Have some dignity, gain a consensus & move on with your life.

Market Traders Institute2019-06-26

"I chose to leave MTI, so the Company sued me...again"

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing Representative

I worked at Market Traders Institute full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I left the company 12 months ago

Cons

I chose to leave Market Traders Institute to remove myself from the constant stress of working there from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed. I did not agree with the leadership on a number of different issues from Ethics to treatment of employees. The lack of growth or advancement in the company’s sales tactics and marketing methods were stunting my professional growth and the frequency and methods we put... “New” products out was weighing on my conscience. Regardless of what company I have worked at in the year that I have been gone your paranoid harassment has not stopped. On the day I left, I requested that I be removed from all internal services MTI had me on so that there was nothing that could connect me to Market Traders in the future or with current MTI staffers. I have been threatened with legal action at least three times since I left MTI just last year. Every time for something different that they dreamt up. Every time they have demanded that I stop whatever they don’t like, regardless of if the request had legal merit. Stop doing what? Having a job? This time they have actually filed a lawsuit against me (and others) claiming that I stole Trade Secrets and am using the sales and marketing tactics that they taught me. The things I’ve learned have come from books, articles, podcasts, and videos that anyone can read, listen to, or watch. Nothing of what I did at MTI or what I do now is proprietary to MTI. Should I stop using skills that I busted my butt to learn and teach myself and further my career? I have no client lists, no trade secrets, and no one is using old sales and marketing practices from ten years ago. Everything MTI does from a sales and marketing strategy has come from what other people and businesses have done for years, even decades. I am not even in the same industry nor have I been since leaving MTI. I consider your actions to be harassment. The things you have accused me of in this ONE HUNDRED PAGE lawsuit are blatantly false and obviously created out of vengeance, ego, desperation and anger. You have clearly not done any research on what I have been doing since I left MTI, nor do I believe you care. You are just determined to harass former employees and scare current employees from leaving. The frivolous lawsuit FILED by Market Traders against me and many other former employees is full of lies and I believe created to scare me into quitting a job that I truly enjoy and bleed my family dry of money, my job, and my future therefore ruining my life. I am the happiest I have been in a long time now that I am no longer with #MarketTraders. I have a wedding coming up to the love of my life and the fake allegations in this lawsuit threaten to have an impact on what should be the happiest day of my life, all for your short term gain. That’s what I get in return for putting almost 9 years of my life into MTI, making this ‘family’ rich and turning Market Traders into millions of dollars. These are the individuals and the type of people I worked for, for those of you who still work there - these are the guys you are backing and continuing to support, fund and help!? There is nothing that I have done over the past 12 months that would have affected your company other than my departure. There is nothing I know that is a threat to your multi-million dollar company. The results you have seen are completely self-inflicted. I have done everything I could to distance myself from MTI to the point of blocking contacts and minimizing any communication with people who still own, manage and work for your company. I do not speak to other people from MTI about MTI because I don’t want to be a part of it in any form. I want no connection to your character, integrity or actions. This is the reason why I stopped talking with many of the people I befriended over the past 9 years. I know how petty you are and I didn’t want ties to anything that might result in additional harassment from MTI. What I do now is in a completely different industry and different job responsibilities then when I was at MTI. I don’t know the real reason why you continue these attacks on me. Maybe you're trying to send a message to the people who haven’t quit yet and are using me as an example for your scare tactics. This is beyond business like you said and has become personal. You have now tried 3 times to ruin my life because I CHOSE to leave a miserable working environment. I was not happy working there. Many people were not and are not happy working there. You literally said that “If MTI is not for you, we wish anyone who leaves the best wherever you go to.” Your actions prove that that is a complete lie. This non stop harassment and filing frivolous lawsuits is hardly wishing us the best. Leave us alone! Your REPEATED actions show that you will try to take down whoever, whatever the cost is for you. I guess that is the message you want to send. I feel that you both are basically bullies behind closed doors. No matter the response to this post, you have shown your true colors to me and now everyone needs to know the truth about your actions. You do not scare me or others. I will continue to grow as a professional while it’s obvious you have not or you would have moved on and made your own success. If something happens to my current position, it will not be because of anything I did wrong over the 12 months since I left your company. It will be because of your continued attacks on an innocent ex-employee to drive your personal agenda. In my experience over the last 12 months since I left, you have failed at all levels, as owners, leaders and human beings with these ongoing attacks on me and others. You should spend more time focusing on your business than ex-employees and what they are doing. I truly appreciate the support I have received over the last 12 months from friends, family, ex coworkers and current coworkers. I will continue to appreciate those who choose to support others above those who choose fear to bring others down to their level. I know that you don’t really believe the charges in the lawsuit filed because it is very easy to prove that we didn’t do any of the things we are being accused of. I know that you are just trying to draw this out for years and drain our money in legal fees without ever having to prove your allegations in court. That's not going to work this time. I won’t let my name, reputation and character be tied to you, with you, or around you anymore. In the coming days, those of us being sued or harassed by you (along with anyone else who wants to stand against this) will be joining forces to share our stories and experiences and form a GoFundMe account to ensure that we get our day in court to dispute these bogus allegations. We will be sharing our experiences with past employees, current employees, vendors, contractors, past clients, current clients, the media, and everyone else we know who wishes to take a stand against a company like this. The bullying stops here! It all stops here. This is not the end of it, it never is with you guys and Market Traders Institute!

Advice to Management

Stop harassing me! I have been gone for over 12 months now. Focus on your own company

Market Traders Institute2019-06-24

"No Future No growth opportunity No Leadership. BUT FREE SODA"

I worked at Market Traders Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were truly none. And now its all finally catching up and people are no longer scared to talk about your unethical practices. Everyone writes breakfast on fridays. How sad is it that the only thing people remember is free breakfast. That's how bad it was, but you would still dangle "carrots" thinking it would change.

Cons

STAY AWAY!!! This is by far the worst company to work for . No fiscal compensation is worth the mistreatment and lack of stability. They have even threatened previous employees to remove posts or they would withhold final checks. Well there are a few of us who are not going to be threatened nor feel threatened. All of their Terminations are given without warning. They just have someone tell you to please see the... HR and without knowing someone else is packing a box for you. They have had employees move and relocate themselves and their families from all parts of the country only to terminate them after they did not meet the company "culture" or because they did not agree with them in a meeting and gave their opinions. No growth opportunities AT ALL. No Work/Life Balance. All departments are told grow or die. It seems the same motto has now applied to Market Traders Institute. Only it seems you are now dying as a company and not growing. You can make your public statements about "restructure" of the company but it won't save you this time. There is no loyalty. They are Unethical, they lack professionalism, they overwork you till you are sick and don't care about your mental wellbeing. They make certain employees adhere to certain working hours and calculations and how they are paid. Its a complete fraudulent company. From their company message to their products not performing as stated and fraudulent results that should have SEC at your door any day now. Your overseas practices ,operations and illegal ways of doing business under different names to hide from regulatory bodies will soon be seen and many are now coming out to light and brought to attention. This time I doubt casting the blame on someone else will be an option. ( GOOGLE CON MAN AND HIS MENTOR BLOOMBERG) The two brothers Jacob and Isaac discard you for personal reasons or because you disagree with them and do not take suggestions that go against the ideas "they come up with" in a pos. They somehow think they are gifts to the company and have a great understanding of everything that is happening. All Employees are just numbers and not valued. Unless you are the sister of the CEO who does literally "anything" she wants and also with "anyone" and says what she wants and still gets away with it and they just sweep it under the rug. The only family member who was spoken highly off in the company quit, Mr. Josh. He left the company on his own, not as previously mentioned in their public statement that "they allowed him to leave" He made the right decision to leave such a deceitful company. There are audio clips and group texts of the ceo and the so called leadership team, that have been recorded and are circulating speaking derogatory subjects that make you wonder how they ever got their positions. Management would constantly steal ideas and then take credit for it. All they do is take and take. I doubt that is what you call leadership. Instead of reading books you should possibly spend that money from those book on your employees, because you have never applied the methods you read. Did I mention that all they know how to do is relabel products to take more money from clients then push the sales team to resell it ! I felt bad for those who were overworked and had families. The constant lies and falsification of information they had to feed clients was astounding. They are also very petty and will sue anyone who is a threat to them, like they have done with many who have come and gone in the past and I hear they are now doing to their own family . The CEO and his family have created an untrusting environment in their organization and everyone is out for their own best interest. All these issues start at the top of the organization, which is why I am not surprised with the results they are NOT achieving. All the demanding requests of eagle mentality mean nothing if you have shown nothing but disloyalty and disrespect to your employees. Even labeling yourselves as Vultures is to high class of a bird.

Advice to Management

Best advise : 1. Give clients their money back 2. Pay your employees their worth 3. Understand that running Operations does not mean "I like you today but tomorrow I don't" 4. Remove the management that you have ruining the employee moral (all of it) 5. Completely dissolve your garbage products and Smart Trader software. 6. Terminate yourselves as leaders of your companies 7. The best one of your family ... has already left. Learn from him instead . 8. Stop paying and asking employees for good reviews. I guess what is being reiterated is time to wrap it up and hand that hat that never fit.

Market Traders Institute2019-06-04

"Run away. Do not work here."

I worked at Market Traders Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

1 year of work gives you 5 years of experience... Because you're massively overworked and forced to take on the jobs of at least 3 other people thanks to massive, random, and constant layoffs. And not for any particular reason; usually people, including valuable employees, were fired because the CEO has no clear idea what they actually do. He certainly wouldn't know whether or not they were good at it. I'm half... sure they just pointed randomly at a list whenever a new round of layoffs was deemed necessary.

Cons

In one year, I had literally 6+ different bosses. I watched dozens of people quit or be fired from my department alone, everyone from executive level to personal assistants. Heck, the CFO was let go in one day for disagreeing with a (horrible) idea that the CEO had. The CEO is the son of the founder. The founder's other son quit because the company is so poorly managed. I'm fairly certain the entire company is... just a way for the founder to hide assets. I have no idea how they could continue to be profitable otherwise. They literally encourage sales to sell products for thousands of dollars that haven't even been invented yet. We were constantly tasked with running campaigns when the product hadn't even been named yet. The people in charge cannot handle criticism in the slightest, and have absolutely no idea how to run a business. They alternate between micromanaging and completely disappearing. Anyone who has been there for over 6 months is considered a "veteran." Luckily for most staff, they realized the issues and left on their own accord before they could get fired. I was never in a position to be fired, myself, so don't take this as a disgruntled employee. I felt I had to quit after being asked over and over again to use fraudulent claims and skirt legal guidelines. I refused. I haven't regretted it for a moment. One of the (many marketing directors I saw in my time there) had chest pains, was admitted into the ER, and still came to work a 12 hour shift the next day. That's the kind of pressure they're under. There's no chance of taking pride in any work you do, because plans change and things that have weeks of work put into them become absolutely worthless in a matter of seconds. If you do work there, figure out quickly who is married/related to the top dogs, because if you don't show them favoritism, you're unlikely to succeed there. Not to mention the constant immature family bickering between the executives. And that's without even getting into the blatant sexism at this company. They finally hired their first female executive last year. I don't think she lasted more than two months. CEO made a casual comment about how he domestically abused his ex girlfriend in front of staff members. Super classy. They sell the same half-assed products "re-vamped" (minimal updates and minor marketing changes) about a dozen times each. They do not honor any of their policies. At one point, someone pointed out a huge security issue that would allow hackers to very easily access client's broker account information (meaning they could log in and feasibly steal tens of thousands with ease). It was a simple fix. The department was told to ignore it to focus on a more "profitable" initiative. I'd be surprised if it ever got fixed. I worked with many amazing and talented people at MTI. Most of them left (I'm happy for them) or were fired without notice and walked to their desk so they could clean it out and leave under security's supervision. They had absolutely no plan for who would do the work of anyone who was fired. I think they still haven't filled most of those positions. Absolutely no work-life balance. I can't count the number of times I watched co-workers who had already told the CEO that they had to go pick up their children, or go to a doctor's appointment, etc being stuck in hours-long meetings instead because they were scared they'd lose their job if they left the pointless meeting they were dragged into at the last second. It was depressing. There was no such thing as being "caught up" on work. I watched people go from fairly energetic, happy, enthusiastic employees when they were first hired to incredibly stressed, unhealthy, overworks and unhappy in a matter of weeks. Jokes about losing an inch off your hairline and gaining 20 pounds from stress the month after starting were commonplace. Micromanging is an understatement. The CEO asked for constant updates on numbers that were outdated by the time anyone had pulled them, which they could easily access themselves. I watched a temp work there a month without a single chance to meet with his superior and get guidance on what exactly the heck he was supposed to do. Not the superior's fault, either. He was busy trying to create the "vanity numbers" Jared and Jacob are oh-so-attached to. Which were incredibly inaccurate anyway. I was encouraged to lie about results in marketing materials and give false claims. The CEO would literally look at emails in his spam folder as "inspiration" for how to scam people out of more cash. In this "educational company," the sales team is made up of 50+ people and the educational department consists of less than a dozen. What do you think their focus is? At least I learned a ton about what not to do while working at this company. And how to do a lot of things my position shouldn't have required in the first place. It crammed a lot of experience in a short amount of time, thanks to the MTI time warp.

Advice to Management

Well, I wish I had more constructive criticisms, but I tried to provide them over and over again in my time at MTI and was ignored every time without fail. Nothing changed, except for the worse. Don't tell me to talk to HR. I did talk to HR. HR knows allll about the many issues. I was very thorough. So were the dozens of others that left the company. HR told me in so many words that there's nothing they can do... about it, since the Martinezes pay the bills; including the incredibly inappropriate DV comments. The problems come from the top down. Don't try to feed me some line about "changes being made as we improve the company." These changes were not thought through. To pretend otherwise is patronizing. The company is absolutely chaotic. No one adheres to the core values. You can talk at employees all you want about how you demand loyalty and positivity. It doesn't mean a thing if you don't show them the same loyalty and respect in return. It's just lip service. Man, when I think about how many times I had to hear over and over again that we had "passed the valley of death and were on the upswing now" or "we are currently rerouting, and that can be hard, but things will improve soon," I feel physically ill. You can't give the same "motivational" speech about how things have hit rock bottom but it's only going up from here months apart. That means we were at rock bottom the entire time. ... Well, I guess if you wipe out the entire staff so no one remembers the last time you said it, you can. Accounting has an awfully high turnover rate, too. What are you guys hiding? Probably something related to the many legal claims filed against you that are listed publicly. Google the podcast related to "the con man and his mentor." And the article.

Market Traders Institute2019-05-31

"AVOID !! POOR EMPLOYER! CUTS CORNERS! HIGH TURN OVER! NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE ALL TRUE! NOT TRUTHFUL! NOT TRANSPARENT!"

I have been working at Market Traders Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are some employees who have been around a respectable amount of time and can be kind and helpful at times but they seem to now be exhausted as well. They are now starting to leave the company as well or have already left. Previously: The pros where breakfast and benefits. Now, let’s talk current day. Breakfast are no longer suitable nor reasonable. Benefits are No longer good nor affordable nor comparable to... previous . Trust me.

Cons

Clients are avoiding this company. You should avoid being recruited to this company as well. - The company business model is in its last surviving phase. - Lack of Executive Leadership is an understatement. - No vision on progress, just focused on meeting revenue metrics and reports and how the company will survive another quarter. -Unethical business practices that are not reported due to staff not educated on... these methods. -Unethical business practices hidden from industry regulators. - CEO and brothers make monumental mistakes and they relay problems to another staff member to take ownership and then terminate. - Lack of Transparency: Hidden agendas without communication to the company leaving staff in confusion and unsure. - No Longer ran by the original CEO Jared Martinez ,who although was initially said to have created a great environment is no longer interested and no longer makes input in the standing of the company reputation. He now also seems to be only interested in his own financial gain at any cost, wether its misleading clients or staff or mistreating staff. - Company is very misleading in its products and its message to its clients and staffs best interest. Products and technology are always faulty and falsifying in its messages. - Company CEO is completely self absorbed in his methods and is running this company into an abysmal state alongside his family who runs the company on their own terms instead of what is beneficial for its clients and its staff. - C Level employees get substantial bonuses, as the employees are receiving less and less. - Compensation is no longer competitive in the market. - Lack of fulfillment on promises for advancement and compensation. - Lack of stability: Termination without warning has more consistency in this company than giving you an opportunity to get guided into understanding where improvements can be made or provide a suitable position. - Cuts Corners: Company will recreate methods to make a profit at the cost of the clients and its staff. - All levels of Management lack leadership- None of the management in place has true leadership nor capability to guide, instruct and develop to a successful rate. - Not Truthful: Improvements and Revenue are false and inaccurate . Company message is a false statement and has not been in correlation with anything said its messages or core values. Cover ups after Cover ups. -Blaming the staff for your consistent mismanaging of the company and its model and its employees is the lowest form of disgust. - No Direction : only fluffed statements and messages

Advice to Management

Your problem is yourselves. Anyone part of the Martinez family should be removed from the operation. Remove the initial problems. You are all self entitled and believe you add to this operation of the company in the positions you hold. That is lie. The whole company has a clear understanding that none of you are suitable for your titles. They were positions handed to you, not earned, which is why you have lost... complete control of the company and yourselves. Remove yourselves from the equation and there is a .0000001% chance or possibility for this company to survive. The most important components of a machine are the moving pieces and the gasoline to fuel it , the moving pieces are the staff/ employees and your gasoline are the clients that fuel the machine. I am sure you are already aware that you are losing on both aspects.. One Reason, You are driving the machine. You have ruined the machine due to the lack of attention and your functionality and roles in this company and operations . . Advice to all of us? or Anyone looking into a position here or lets just say for more truthful words, "temporary position "with this company. RUN FAST and LOOK Elsewhere

Market Traders Institute2019-05-30

"It's a scam!!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I worked at Market Traders Institute full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free limited snacks in break room and breakfast on Fridays

Cons

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings, Nobody communicates and all gripe about what another person is doing. It's s SCAM!!!! Nobody is efficient with their times or budget and they don't listen to their students all they want is to sell, sell, sell.

Advice to Management

Fire a bunch of people who cost your company money like lower management. Cut the fat!

Market Traders Institute2019-05-31