Found 2,653 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "low pay and lssues of irate customer" (in 194 reviews)
- "•poor management (At times)" (in 160 reviews)
- "The commission is terrible you get less than a percent of what target/marketsource goes home with for a sale." (in 123 reviews)
- "There will be no training or skill development that does not directly relate to the program you are on." (in 89 reviews)
- "no benefits or holiday pay" (in 85 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MarketSource and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Dec 6, 2023Sales ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Jose, CA
Fairly simple job that's easy to understand.
Impossible to make commission and hours easily get cut.
- 3.0Dec 5, 2023Sales EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsAlpharetta, GA
Job security, friendly people, decent culture
Low pay, management is focused on outsourcing and has little knowledge of the industry specific to your program
- 4.0Nov 29, 2023RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsAlpharetta, GA
Good collaborative culture where you are able to work together well
Leadership was going through changes, so was a little hectic in that department
- 3.0Nov 29, 2023Reporting AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsAlpharetta, GA
Team atmosphere. Minimum micromanagement. laid back
No work life balance, Benefits suck To much work and no enough compensation Stretched Thin Unreasonable deadlines
- 2.0Nov 28, 2023Mobile Department Lead (203 MDLs)Current Employee, more than 3 yearsSmithfield, RI
You meet a lot of good people
The want you to flip elder customers from consumer cellular to at&t
- 2.0Nov 28, 2023Mobile Department LeadFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsMinneapolis, MN
You can develop soft skills
Company will do anything to minimize overhead costs. Minimal training, And little to no effort put into feedback and development, Lacking company culture, A great deal of effort being put into existing team members meeting basic expectations, Consistent pattern of hiring people whom are very disinterested in selling. Its a sales based job. Lots of offering commission and finding technical details to use to get out of actually paying commission. Or setting quotas high and expecting leads to produce a full teams worth of sales. Zero PTO and its not coming no matter what they say. No raises whatsoever. Not allowed to speak critically of the company.
- 3.0Nov 28, 2023Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsAlpharetta, GA
Always busy in an ever changing environment
Poor logistical planning for trade shows and events. Company requires use of internal booking site for travel but has Archaic price limits.1
- 4.0Nov 22, 2023Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBurke, VA
Independent, Commission, technology, nice breaks, coworkers
Daily dealing with customers with issues that aren’t part of your job
MarketSource Reviews FAQs
MarketSource has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 2,711 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at MarketSource to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
56% of MarketSource employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MarketSource 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.