Found 210 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about MarketSource? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MarketSource employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "low pay and lssues of irate customer" (in 187 reviews)
- "•poor management (At times)" (in 159 reviews)
- "The commission is terrible you get less than a percent of what target/marketsource goes home with for a sale." (in 125 reviews)
- "There will be no training or skill development that does not directly relate to the program you are on." (in 88 reviews)
- "no benefits or holiday pay" (in 82 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MarketSource and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "flexible schedule"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jul 20, 2023Sales RepresentativeFormer EmployeeOrland Park, IL
very flexible with scheduling and hours
short staff and would stay and coverMarketSource Response3mo
Thank you so much for your 4-star review! We appreciate you visiting us on Glassdoor and wish you the best.
- 2.0Oct 30, 2018TechnicianCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearFort Lauderdale, FL
Flexible hours and schedule.
No room for advance in position with the company. Doing multiple roles at once. Not being able to manage due the lack of responsibility your are assigned.