Found 95 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about MarketSource? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MarketSource employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and consumer cellular costumers" (in 185 reviews)
- "•poor management (At times)" (in 156 reviews)
- "The commission that MarketSource gives for phones and selling DirectTV is low." (in 111 reviews)
- "Training is poor since its mostly online trainings that most employees don't complete in timely manner." (in 86 reviews)
- "no benefits or holiday pay" (in 83 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MarketSource and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Nov 10, 2022Sales LeadFormer Employee
Work life balance was good
The push for trades were a bit of a stretchMarketSource Response11mo
Thank you so much for your 4-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback,