Marketing 360 Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Marketing 360 Co-Founders Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg
Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Marketing 360 is always keeping the client in mind" (in 39 reviews)

• "Your hard work will get recognized" (in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • "Due to the rate at which the company is growing, there can be close quarters at times due to the limited space that we currently have" (in 9 reviews)

• "There are growing pains with a constantly growing company that is continually improving it's products and solutions" (in 9 reviews)

1. "It's All About Mindset"

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is no better sales training out there. You learn a ton, not just about marketing, but also about sales. There isn't a better company to work for if you are not already well established in your career. The ramp up time makes a career switch difficult, but if you aren't established you'd be a fool to not take this opportunity.
    Why work for Madwire (also known as Marketing 360)?
    1) The people. From the top down there is a solid group of people. The leadership is second to none, and the people you work with will make every day a great day.
    2) Opportunity for growth. The companies growing, if you can stick with it, you can grow with the company.
    3) The product actually helps businesses and is something you can feel good to stand behind. You get to make a difference every day with the work you do. You are able to feel PROUD to be a Madwire employee.

Cons

The ramp up time can be hard. I didn't make it past 6 months because of it, just come in with the right mindset and you will be good. If you think your a super stud that will be able to blow by the ramp up time and start making money immediately, you are wrong. It takes time and it takes patience. If those aren't virtues you hold, than this may not be the place for you. You need to be prepared for a tough first year, if you come in with that mindset, you will be successful. Like I said, I only made it for 6 months and am still giving this company a 5 star rating. If you got some guts and are able to hustle, you better join this company; it's a true unicorn.

Advice to Management

Pedal to the metal. Keep the quest for world dominance alive and well. The Inside Sales team (Marketing Consultants) are rocking it, but couldn't an outside sales team knocking on doors also drive additional sales? Especially if that one team was focused on a single, profitable, vertical.

2. "The best job you can get!"

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Leadership-- Cares about each employee
    -Exceptional growth opportunities-- This is a growing company, and they promote from within
    -Great training-- I came in with little to no marketing knowledge, and the leaders in this company gave hands-on training and recommended homework to make myself successful
    -The community feel-- It feels like a small town in the office and everybody helps each other reach success

Cons

Fast-paced--I don't see this as a "con" myself, but if you're not up to fast-paced, self-motivated results, then this won't be a good fit

Advice to Management

You guys are awesome. Keep showing you care, and we'll keep driving results.

3. "Making a difference is truly the mission."

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time

Pros

We are actually focused on improving businesses. No smoke and mirrors.

Cons

There are no downsides here. We have the opportunity to make a difference. That's what I've signed up for.

4. "An environment conducive of success"

Current Employee - Marketing Executive in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Marketing Executive in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Unbelievable work environment
    -Surrounded by motivated & like minded individuals
    - Opportunities for lateral and vertical movement
    - A culture of execution and excellence (doing the right thing and exceeding expectations)
    - Collaborative work environment with access to all teams and resources

Cons

- You might be able to make more money with other tech companies, but you wouldn't have near as positive an environment and experience

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, this a company with it's eye on the prize and doing all the right things to get there. (i.e. treating employees as individuals, striving for continual success and improvement.

5. "Providing the right Solutions to Grow Businesses"

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

--I've never seen anything like M360, also giving specific data to help more accurately invest marketing dollars; not only is the data there, you get someone to interpret the data for you!
    --Love being in the company, I seldom have a day where I'm "burnt out" or have difficulty
    --M360 is going places and it's valuable to feel like I'm part of the team taking small business to their dreams

Cons

--I honestly struggle to find a cons, free drinks, games, and friendships make even the toughest days conquerable.
    --Our Executives know my name and say hi consistently every week
    --This company is a true blessing and able to change lives of our clients

Advice to Management

Keep pushing forward, we got your back

6. "Work with the Best in Digital Marketing Platforms"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Marketing360 sets you up for success by having the tools and resources available. If you are driven, you will find growth within the company. Culture is a big part of the experience at Marketing360, through bonding activities with teammates and hosting company events outside of the workplace.

Cons

Certainly not a con, but if you are unwilling to work in a fast paced environment and strive for personal growth, you may find yourself overwhelmed.

Advice to Management

Continue to make Marketing360 the best digital marketing platform out there for small business and prioritize company culture/employee engagement.

"Fun and fast pace environment!"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company culture is huge, and each team has it's own sub-culture. It's amazing how many diverse people we have here. You're expected to work hard, but we play hard as well. The people and management team are truly inspiring and encourage you to be the best version of yourself both professionally and personally. Also, there are no caps on commissions. You can write your own paycheck through hard work and willingness to learn and be coached.

Cons

The benefits could be better. They are getting better as we grow, but aren't the best quite yet. A matching 401k would be cool.

Advice to Management

Although we don't always agree, in the short term, with the management's decisions or ideas I've come to realize over time that they have a much larger picture in mind. Their decisions are made with the betterment of the company, each department, and each individual in mind. They truly want everyone to be successful in their role and I respect the heck out of them for it. My advice would be to continue crushing it. The Kelloggs, Jerry, Luke, and all of the other C-level and management people are our inspiration and truly lead by example.

8. "Lead Social Media Manager"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great working environment with a supportive team. There is a lot of room to grow, both financially and in different departments.

Cons

It can get hectic as this is fast-paced. If this type of environment is your thing than you are in the right place.

9. "Marketing Consultant"

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We get to change the lives of business owners and truly make an impact on our economy! I love my team, they are my work family! I get to learn and grow everyday!

Cons

Even with sales experience, learning digital marketing and how to tailor conversations to business owners takes some time! Be aware there is a ramp up period.

Advice to Management

I truly feel blessed to work with the senior management here at Marketing 360. They inspire me to greatness and lead by example.

10. "Worth it"

Current Employee - Designer in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Designer in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture within each team is of high priority and it ensures that who you work with will be people you like. This is a fast-paced, high energy environment and being on a team with like-minded individuals will push you, the team and the company to success #winning. Everyone has a voice and an opportunity for growth. Praise is given, complaints are heard and addressed and an overall "team spirit" is undeniable. From employee to client, this company cares about each individual it interacts with.

Cons

Perspective can change everything and the positive seem to thrive within this company. The job(s) isn't easy but it's a challenge with a trail of attainable goals. After a while the 7a-4p becomes normal, book sizes grow and paychecks get fatter, the list of todos becomes less daunting and overall confidence not only for the position but the individual strengthens.

That being said, getting settled in can be aggravating and stressful. Similar to working out- getting started can be difficult but the end result is always worth it.

Advice to Management

Continue to look for the underdogs, the leaders, and the grinders. They'll fit right in with the rest of us ;)