Marketing 360 Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Marketing 360 Co-Founders Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg
Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Marketing 360 is always keeping the client in mind" (in 40 reviews)

• "Your hard work will get recognized" (in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • "Due to the rate at which the company is growing, there can be close quarters at times due to the limited space that we currently have" (in 8 reviews)

• "There are growing pains with a constantly growing company that is continually improving it's products and solutions" (in 9 reviews)

1. "Happy to call this place home!"

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Can't imagine working anywhere else. The support from everyone around you is unreal, definitely a work hard play hard environment. There is so much opportunity for growth here if you put the time in! Everyone is willing to help get you there as well

Cons

If you arent a hard worker, I am not sure this is the right place for you. But who goes to work to not work hard anyway?

2. "I Love This Place!"

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not only is the environment and culture incredible, but it's such a rewarding job. Everyone here is so passionate about what they do, and invested in each business that we help grow. Management in incredible, and I've never worked with such motivated, driven people. Marketing 360 has changed my life and I couldn't be happier!

Cons

I can't think of any, but this job is not for the weak. If you're ready to work hard and want to better yourself, this is the job for you.

3. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Reputation Specialist in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Reputation Specialist in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for a great team environment that will challenge you on a daily basis then this is the perfect company

Cons

Could have used a little more training but I also learned everything on the fly

Advice to Management

Keeping things fast paced is the way the company is going so keep it up!

4. "Amazing Company that is definitely going places!"

Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Work/Life Balance (Pretty much always work 7am-4pm)
    - Freedom to show Initiative & be creative
    - Pro Family environment
    - Growing quickly and lots of potential for positions and future
    - Smart, Motivated & Welcoming Co-Workers
    - Laid Back Work Environment (name another company that has a planned Nerf Gun free for all fight)
    - Management support with decisions and even problems. There are no scapegoats, even people from other teams happily help you when you need it.
    - Consistent Bonuses

I worked at a tech company before and hated it. Here you are not just helping small businesses grow (which is highly rewarding), but have the ability to change the direction of your team. I never dread going into work, even when things are a little stressful.
    I chose to move and work for Madwire because I saw the potential not just for being able to move up personally, but also for the company!

Cons

The only downside that I see that the pay is lower than at other companies. I knew this going in, and when balanced with the incredible work environment it's still an easy win.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I would recommend trying to be more competitive with pay though as it would be terrible for people to have to switch companies simply based on that.

5. "Best Job I've Had"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Marketing 360 has a very positive team-oriented work environment full of hardworking and supportive people. The fast-paced, fun-loving culture keeps things interesting yet I still feel encouraged to put in 100% effort to help my team succeed.

We also have great leadership in Joe and JB who set the bar for work ethic and both make an effort to know everyone's names even at a 600+ people.

Cons

The openness can be distracting at times while trying to focus on design work, but that comes with the ability to collaborate and approach coworkers more easily.

"Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Ad Operations Specialist in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Ad Operations Specialist in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people here are great and extremely supportive. When joining the company, everyone is there to help you succeed, improve, and do the best you can. Almost a full year in and it's still the same. Furthermore, the company's culture is unmatched. Not only are we encouraged to help our colleagues but you're also encouraged to help the community throughout the entire year. Volunteering is becoming a big part of the company, and I believe in our mission to help small businesses grow; which I truly believe we are doing a great job at. Every Friday for our tag-ups, the owner preaches words of encouragement and motivation. It always gets me motivated to work and it makes me feel more confident has an individual. In addition, for a relatively large company, we are moving lighting fast. There is a ton of opportunity to advance and one day be in a leadership position.

Cons

I was asked this question during my review and I had a hard time answering the question. To this day it still is difficult to answer.
    Typically, large companies have different issues as there are many groups coordinating to improve the company, a bit of political, bureaucracy, etc., etc. We work as one to accomplish our goals and vision for the future.

Advice to Management

Keep chopping wood!

7. "Great Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great hours, wonderful culture, consistent raises, awesome leadership, consistent feedback, and lots of resources on how to improve. I can't say enough good things about my experience so far with the company.

Cons

Not the highest starting salary compared to cost of living in Northern Colorado. No 401(k) match (This may be coming down the pipeline though)

Advice to Management

I would love to see a 401(k) match at some point! Otherwise I have really really enjoyed my time at madwire. Feeling like a true part of the madfam I look forward to friday morning tag ups, end of the month pushes, and being apart of a company that is really helping small businesses grow. Leadership that is in place is incredible. Everything that has needed to be addressed has always been presented in away that promotes growth and doesn't feel like a "reprimand."

From my direct lead (Megan) all the way up the chain, the leadership is inspiring, helpful, and delivers a consistent message.

8. "It's All About Mindset"

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is no better sales training out there. You learn a ton, not just about marketing, but also about sales. There isn't a better company to work for if you are not already well established in your career. The ramp up time makes a career switch difficult, but if you aren't established you'd be a fool to not take this opportunity.
    Why work for Madwire (also known as Marketing 360)?
    1) The people. From the top down there is a solid group of people. The leadership is second to none, and the people you work with will make every day a great day.
    2) Opportunity for growth. The companies growing, if you can stick with it, you can grow with the company.
    3) The product actually helps businesses and is something you can feel good to stand behind. You get to make a difference every day with the work you do. You are able to feel PROUD to be a Madwire employee.

Cons

The ramp up time can be hard. I didn't make it past 6 months because of it, just come in with the right mindset and you will be good. If you think your a super stud that will be able to blow by the ramp up time and start making money immediately, you are wrong. It takes time and it takes patience. If those aren't virtues you hold, than this may not be the place for you. You need to be prepared for a tough first year, if you come in with that mindset, you will be successful. Like I said, I only made it for 6 months and am still giving this company a 5 star rating. If you got some guts and are able to hustle, you better join this company; it's a true unicorn.

Advice to Management

Pedal to the metal. Keep the quest for world dominance alive and well. The Inside Sales team (Marketing Consultants) are rocking it, but couldn't an outside sales team knocking on doors also drive additional sales? Especially if that one team was focused on a single, profitable, vertical.

Dec 4, 2018 – CCO

Hi, Thanks so much for your feedback! I absolutely love the three reasons you gave for working here. We appreciate our people and agree it's our team work that makes the dream work. And you're right... More

9. "The best job you can get!"

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Leadership-- Cares about each employee
    -Exceptional growth opportunities-- This is a growing company, and they promote from within
    -Great training-- I came in with little to no marketing knowledge, and the leaders in this company gave hands-on training and recommended homework to make myself successful
    -The community feel-- It feels like a small town in the office and everybody helps each other reach success

Cons

Fast-paced--I don't see this as a "con" myself, but if you're not up to fast-paced, self-motivated results, then this won't be a good fit

Advice to Management

You guys are awesome. Keep showing you care, and we'll keep driving results.

Dec 4, 2018 – CCO

Thanks so much! It's true we expect our team members to be self-motivated and we certainly move at a fast pace around here. But we invest so much time in training because we care about each person's... More

10. "Providing the right Solutions to Grow Businesses"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

--I've never seen anything like M360, also giving specific data to help more accurately invest marketing dollars; not only is the data there, you get someone to interpret the data for you!
    --Love being in the company, I seldom have a day where I'm "burnt out" or have difficulty
    --M360 is going places and it's valuable to feel like I'm part of the team taking small business to their dreams

Cons

--I honestly struggle to find a cons, free drinks, games, and friendships make even the toughest days conquerable.
    --Our Executives know my name and say hi consistently every week
    --This company is a true blessing and able to change lives of our clients

Advice to Management

Keep pushing forward, we got your back

Dec 4, 2018 – CCO

Thank you for your passion and dedication! Your comments and obvious commitment are greatly appreciated.