Marketing 360 Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
Marketing 360 Co-Founders Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg
Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Marketing 360 has changed my life and I couldn't be happier" (in 41 reviews)

• "Your hard work will get recognized" (in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • "Due to the rate at which the company is growing, there can be close quarters at times due to the limited space that we currently have" (in 8 reviews)

• "There are growing pains with a constantly growing company that is continually improving it's products and solutions" (in 9 reviews)

1. "Perfect Culture, Perfect Job"

Current Employee - Marketing Executive in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Marketing Executive in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture here at Madwire is unbelievable. Teamwork is what makes me successful being a Marketing Executive. Everyone works together to reach not only our personal goals, but the goals of our clients as well.

Cons

Honestly, none. I love it here.

Advice to Management

Continue to develop the team culture and continue being innovative.

2. "Strong Values, Built For Future"

Former Employee - Web Designer in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Web Designer in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Marketing 360 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Competitive atmosphere, encourage advancement, clear goals, great leadership

Cons

Many lines of communication, can get muddled at times

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

3. "Great Culture and Compensation for Hard Workers"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time

Pros

This is a fantastic place to grow your craft. The culture reminds of the New Belgium culture I came from, as a great example of the culture that no longer exists, closer to a decade ago. Recognition for your accomplishments is definitely something Madwire culture is heavily built from. Being rewarded for hard work is something I had forgotten about until immersed in the rich culture built off the hard work and impressive networking skills of the founders.

Cons

With any company growing this fast, there are approvals to certain processes without much testing before going live. I find there have been a few changes which could have greatly benefited the overall goal with more testing before being implemented. Being extremely new, there are a few gaps in training and processes which could greatly benefit the infrastructure to facilitate positive growth as the company heads towards nearly 1000 people.

Advice to Management

Giving young go-getters a chance to be leads and managers is fantastic, however, more training for leadership and HAP (Human Accelerated Performance) would greatly benefit the entire team. Also, maintaining culture is something my last job did not focus their energies on and they've paid a costly price for not maintaining that aspect within their day-to-day activities. It shows in their giant downturn in sales. Having a team dedicated to internal culture would better serve the company than simply sharing snapshot examples on the company social media. An area I can help improve is in the photography services we lack. I've been doing photography for over 30 years and I'm extremely confident I could lead a photography department for Madwire. I've offered to prove a $20k book in new photography sales the first month I was able to audit accounts and build rapport on the phone with potential clients. I've made many suggestions and will keep barking up that tree until it's implemented. Our clients' photo assets are often dismal - this would be an excellent opportunity to create value for businesses and do so in a way that married artistic photography with product imagery. Our current pricing of such services (and quality thereof) is not adding value.

"Happy to call this place home!"

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Can't imagine working anywhere else. The support from everyone around you is unreal, definitely a work hard play hard environment. There is so much opportunity for growth here if you put the time in! Everyone is willing to help get you there as well

Cons

If you arent a hard worker, I am not sure this is the right place for you. But who goes to work to not work hard anyway?

5. "I Love This Place!"

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not only is the environment and culture incredible, but it's such a rewarding job. Everyone here is so passionate about what they do, and invested in each business that we help grow. Management in incredible, and I've never worked with such motivated, driven people. Marketing 360 has changed my life and I couldn't be happier!

Cons

I can't think of any, but this job is not for the weak. If you're ready to work hard and want to better yourself, this is the job for you.

6. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Reputation Specialist in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Reputation Specialist in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for a great team environment that will challenge you on a daily basis then this is the perfect company

Cons

Could have used a little more training but I also learned everything on the fly

Advice to Management

Keeping things fast paced is the way the company is going so keep it up!

7. "Amazing Company that is definitely going places!"

Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Work/Life Balance (Pretty much always work 7am-4pm)
    - Freedom to show Initiative & be creative
    - Pro Family environment
    - Growing quickly and lots of potential for positions and future
    - Smart, Motivated & Welcoming Co-Workers
    - Laid Back Work Environment (name another company that has a planned Nerf Gun free for all fight)
    - Management support with decisions and even problems. There are no scapegoats, even people from other teams happily help you when you need it.
    - Consistent Bonuses

I worked at a tech company before and hated it. Here you are not just helping small businesses grow (which is highly rewarding), but have the ability to change the direction of your team. I never dread going into work, even when things are a little stressful.
    I chose to move and work for Madwire because I saw the potential not just for being able to move up personally, but also for the company!

Cons

The only downside that I see that the pay is lower than at other companies. I knew this going in, and when balanced with the incredible work environment it's still an easy win.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I would recommend trying to be more competitive with pay though as it would be terrible for people to have to switch companies simply based on that.

8. "Best Job I've Had"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Marketing 360 has a very positive team-oriented work environment full of hardworking and supportive people. The fast-paced, fun-loving culture keeps things interesting yet I still feel encouraged to put in 100% effort to help my team succeed.

We also have great leadership in Joe and JB who set the bar for work ethic and both make an effort to know everyone's names even at a 600+ people.

Cons

The openness can be distracting at times while trying to focus on design work, but that comes with the ability to collaborate and approach coworkers more easily.

"Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Ad Operations Specialist in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Ad Operations Specialist in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people here are great and extremely supportive. When joining the company, everyone is there to help you succeed, improve, and do the best you can. Almost a full year in and it's still the same. Furthermore, the company's culture is unmatched. Not only are we encouraged to help our colleagues but you're also encouraged to help the community throughout the entire year. Volunteering is becoming a big part of the company, and I believe in our mission to help small businesses grow; which I truly believe we are doing a great job at. Every Friday for our tag-ups, the owner preaches words of encouragement and motivation. It always gets me motivated to work and it makes me feel more confident has an individual. In addition, for a relatively large company, we are moving lighting fast. There is a ton of opportunity to advance and one day be in a leadership position.

Cons

I was asked this question during my review and I had a hard time answering the question. To this day it still is difficult to answer.
    Typically, large companies have different issues as there are many groups coordinating to improve the company, a bit of political, bureaucracy, etc., etc. We work as one to accomplish our goals and vision for the future.

Advice to Management

Keep chopping wood!

10. "Great Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great hours, wonderful culture, consistent raises, awesome leadership, consistent feedback, and lots of resources on how to improve. I can't say enough good things about my experience so far with the company.

Cons

Not the highest starting salary compared to cost of living in Northern Colorado. No 401(k) match (This may be coming down the pipeline though)

Advice to Management

I would love to see a 401(k) match at some point! Otherwise I have really really enjoyed my time at madwire. Feeling like a true part of the madfam I look forward to friday morning tag ups, end of the month pushes, and being apart of a company that is really helping small businesses grow. Leadership that is in place is incredible. Everything that has needed to be addressed has always been presented in away that promotes growth and doesn't feel like a "reprimand."

From my direct lead (Megan) all the way up the chain, the leadership is inspiring, helpful, and delivers a consistent message.