Marketing 360 Reviews

Updated Apr 28, 2021

4.6
Marketing 360 Co-Founders Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg
Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg
Pros
  • "Marketing 360 has changed my life and I couldn't be happier(in 44 reviews)

• "Hard work is recognized, employees are supported in both professional matters and personal ones(in 21 reviews)

• Cons
  • "However, the company is growing and the digital marketing is always evolving, so it's hard to avoid this(in 9 reviews)

• "Fast hiring rate is causing some growing pains(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Marketing Company and Great Culture

Feb 4, 2021 - Marketing Consultant in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been here for almost 2 years and the experience has been great. The culture and environment is amazing. It's very fast paced which is what you want from a marketing company. They constantly push you to grow personally and professionally. They really want you to be happy here and push you outside your comfort zone. This is important for success in any company. It really feels more like a family over here then a job. I enjoy seeing the people I work with everyday. Everyone is really positive and has a great perspective on life.

Cons

Very fast paced which could be bad for some. If you want a boring job where you just show up this isn't for you. This is a fast paced industry that is constantly evolving and changing. I love this but some people don't

CCO

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and recommendations! We are glad that you've enjoyed being a part of the Madwire family. I'll pass the feedback regarding sales training over to that department. Thanks again!

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

As long as you have no opinion you will like working here

Apr 23, 2021 - Marketing Success Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent growth/pay opportunity, Very interesting to learn so many different parts of marketing, cool vibe. Fun environment and you learn alot very quickly. Unlimited PTO(not relly time to take it but it is a thing)

Cons

top level people in charge seem really harsh with anyone that brings up issues, I have watched my seniors get ripped to shreds if they bring anything up that needs to be fixed(which are the same things we are all having issues with). Makes it pretty scary to give them feedback when you watch that happen. Also seems super understaffed so be prepped to take on a ton.

1 person found this review helpful

CCO

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear you have enjoyed the team environment and growth opportunities. On the feedback front: We definitely don't want people to feel like they can't give us input. Without those lines of communication, we won't know what needs to be changed. Nor will you get the insight or clarification you need if those discussions aren't had. If there are specific examples of situations where you felt suggestions or input was thwarted, please give that feedback directly (or if you're uncomfortable doing so, speak with HR) so that we know where we can improve as a leadership team. Thanks for all you do!

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place for hard workers

Apr 28, 2021 - Marketing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

no commission cap, so if you're good you can make 6 figures. The directors care about their team a lot. Its a very fast paced environment and you're expected to produce. If you have self doubt this position might not be good for you. But if you think you can hang it's worth the shot.

Cons

A LOT of change, so don't get too comfortable doing one thing.

4. 5.0

Honest Feedback

Jan 7, 2021 - Marketing Consultant in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

This place will become your home. Your co-workers will become your family and you will have more freedom and money then you will be able to handle.

Cons

I can't think of any right now. Well, one. Don't hurt yourself on the scooter in the office.

1 person found this review helpful

CCO

Thanks for the input. Great to hear you feel you have enjoyed being a part of the Marketing 360 family! And agreed - be careful on those scooters. ;)

5. 5.0

Fun, Flexible and Innovative Workplace

Dec 18, 2020 - Graphic Designer in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. We work extremely hard every single day, but when we leave the office we know that our work is making a difference in the world. Our top tiered management does a great job of making sure the employees feel appreciated. They love the selling positions but work to make sure that the other teams know they are valued as well. The culture is dynamic and the teamwork is electric.

Cons

There truly are no downsides that come to mind

CCO

Thanks so much for your input! Glad to hear you feel valued and appreciated - because you certainly ARE!! The designs our design team produces are one of the most concrete deliverables our clients receive and love. You are a critical element in helping our customers grow AND providing value. Thanks for everything you do!

6. 5.0

Great Leadership

Nov 12, 2020 - Marketing Executive in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership is very future focused and goal oriented. It is a fun culture to work in with lots of employee perks like free donuts every Friday and ping pong tables and cornhole games throughout the office. The flexibility to work from home is greatly appreciated. Free donuts, employee gym, ping pong tables, cornhole, and much more.

Cons

It can be very easy to keep working after hours to give the best service to our clients. I need to be better at the work/life balance.

CCO

Thanks so much for the input. Glad you're enjoying it. We agree about the flexibility to work from home. It's nice to have that opportunity, especially for those of us with human or fur babies! Feel free to hit me (Rachel) up if you need some specific tips for work/life balance. Happy to share my best practices, especially from a client-facing perspective.

7. 5.0

Rewarding

Dec 30, 2020 - Marketing Manager in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Always Learning, Great Leadership, Flexibility, Unlimited PTO

Cons

Client facing roles are tough. Changes happen often.

CCO

Thank you for the feedback. Regarding changes - we've certainly had a year full of changes (due to COVID, industry changes, product launches, etc.) We always do our best to balance the need to innovate and improve for our clients' sake with our employees' need for stability. We greatly appreciate all of you being flexible and open to learning new processes, products, etc. If there's ever a situation or change you think we could have handled better, please pass that feedback along!

8. 5.0

Great company!

Oct 16, 2020 - Software Engineer in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great company for business. Their goal is dedicated to help small business grow, and they have been doing a very good job. The environment and people are great to work with, and the management always look out for you.

Cons

This company is recently new and is growing at a very fast rate so the compensation and benefit package won't be able to match big companies.

CCO

Hello. Thank you for sharing. Please let leadership know if there are specific benefits that you'd like us to prioritize as we grow and are able to add to what we currently offer!

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Place

Dec 17, 2020 - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

a nice environment to learn

Cons

no coffee in the breakrooms

CCO

#2020, am I right? We don't brew coffee pots anymore in the breakrooms, but we do have a few Keurig's available for use. If you don't know where they're located, hit up one of our receptionists to show you.

10. 5.0

Great Company, Highly Recommend

Dec 2, 2020 - Lead Content Marketing Specialist in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

User-friendly software One-stop shop for everything a business would need to operate online

Cons

I don't have any cons to share.

CCO

Thanks for being a part of our team and for sharing your thoughts!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 199 Reviews