Marketing 360 Employee Reviews about "company is growing"

Updated Sep 3, 2019

4.5
Marketing 360 Co-Founders Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg
Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg
Pros
  • "Marketing 360 has changed my life and I couldn't be happier(in 44 reviews)

• "Hard work is recognized, employees are supported in both professional matters and personal ones(in 21 reviews)

• Cons
  • "However, the company is growing and the digital marketing is always evolving, so it's hard to avoid this(in 9 reviews)

• "Fast hiring rate is causing some growing pains(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "company is growing"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

I love working here!

Sep 3, 2019 - Graphic Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's not every day that you come into work and get to do something that you love with people who you can genuinely call your best friends. As a designer, I have the opportunity to work on numerous projects every day and I'm always learning more!

Cons

Things are constantly changing, which can be overwhelming to some people. However, the company is growing and the digital marketing is always evolving, so it's hard to avoid this.

2 people found this review helpful

CCO

Thank you for your feedback! The only constant is change, which we know can be difficult - but you are right. The industry itself is constantly changing. To stay on the cusp of innovation, we must always be evolving. Thank you for all you do.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This

Jan 28, 2016 - Designer/Developer in Loveland, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

In a word, inspiring. The growth this company has experienced over the last several years is staggering. I couldn't be more proud to be a part of it. Marketing 360 has a great culture and is made up of a great group of hard working, dedicated professionals. Honestly - the people make this company what it is. Always striving to improve and be innovative. Always pushing the limit making every effort to be better and grow. Not to mention, we are well taken care of. It's not every day you find employers who not only value their employees but actually want the best for each and every one of us. It's a team effort between management and employees and you are NEVER just a number. They realize the value of every person. I've held several different positions within the company over the years and I've had so many opportunities to learn and grow. My career is more than I ever thought it could be and I have Marketing 360 to thank.. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Cons

There is no perfect company or perfect job. Sure... we've had plenty of growing pains and I'm sure we'll see plenty more in the future. It's just the reality of a rapidly growing company. This place is clearly not afraid to change so if something isn't the way it should be.. just wait. We have a high standard and anything less is unacceptable.

Co-CEO

Thank you! It's people on our team like you that make us great.

3. 5.0

Executing Excellence Daily

Oct 20, 2016 - CRM Adviser in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

First and foremost, this company genuinely cares about people; this includes customers as well as employees. There are weekly company meetings led by the CEO where we are given feedback and specific examples of how our company has helped a client grow and how that affects the client, their employees, their families and their local economy. We are encouraged to see the bigger picture and to also stay humble and remember where we came from. Management is hands on, approachable and transparent. We are encouraged to always communicate honestly with one another, our clients and our potential clients; which builds trust and proves the strong integrity of this company.

Cons

Some slight growing pains as we are a fast growing company; although I had to sit and think for several minutes to come up with a con as none come to mind immediately.

Co-CEO

Thanks for this! Awesome!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

So honored to work for this company!!

Mar 18, 2016 - Project Manager in Loveland, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

After years of job-hopping and working for 15+ other employers, I've found my career at Marketing 360. They have a wonderful atmosphere of teamwork, dedication, and are proud of the culture that has been created. I truly, truly look forward to coming into work every single day and spending the day with my team. I have great respect for the leaders who have turned Marketing 360 into what it is today. What an amazing accomplishment!

Cons

NONE - this company has got it DOWN PAT. Although the current struggle is that the company is growing so fast that we literally can't fit into the buildings we are in - management has taken matters into their hands and we are moving to a new, huge building in just a few short months.

Marketing 360 Response

We are honored to have you on our team. At the end of the day it takes great people to make this ship sail. Thanks for being apart of our story.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Marketing Consultant

Apr 4, 2017 - Marketing Consultant in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was the first sales rep ever hired by Marketing360'. If you want to work in a positive environment that motivates you toward greatness and at the same time gives you the space to be yourself without being micromanaged. This is where you want to work.

Cons

There are growing pains with a constantly growing company that is continually improving it's products and solutions. Roll with it, even if things aren't perfect at roll-out, Joe and JB figure it out pretty quickly and when a company grows from 3 people to 350 in under 8 years, you can have confidence in your solution and your leadership.

Co-CEO

Thank you! Great to have you on our team.

6. 5.0

Web Developer - Graphic Designer

Apr 16, 2015 - Senior Designer in Loveland, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a company that is pushing top of the line products, and revolutionizing the way that we interact with the web through advertising and marketing, and doing so with a dedicated, positive, driven team that is that treats one another like family. There is nothing more satisfying than working with a group of people that come in every day with a passion like none other, striving to do their best, and helping others do so as well. We take a great deal of pride with the way we help companies grow, and there is nothing better than seeing a client go from having no web presence, to achieving what they didn't even think was possible, by taking in large sales / deals / service calls through the conversions we create for them through online advertising and marketing. Everyone working here has a go-getter attitude, in and out of the office, and no matter what position you have in this company, your importance is never questioned, everyone has an equal say and part in making this company run. Other than that, we have an amazing setup, a rooftop with a grill and an awesome patio that overlooks lake Loveland, and also a Gym in the basement.

Cons

Due to the rate at which the company is growing, there can be close quarters at times due to the limited space that we currently have. Other than that, this job has cons that every other job out there has, if you are not capable of waking up early, and putting in hard working hours to get your tasks complete, you can find yourself stressing more than you need to.

Co-CEO

Great advice! We're on it! Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

7. 5.0

Fantastic Company To Work For

Jun 14, 2017 - Marketing SEO Specialist in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many great pros to working at Marketing360. The people and the culture really make it a great work environment. Everyone who works here is driven and inspiring to be around. The culture is fantastic with so many smart people who are always willing to lend a hand. The work is very engaging. There's always something to do and you always have work to complete. Additionally, you're always learning something new at work because it is always changing. Everyday is something different. I like and dislike (mentioned in cons) the constantly changing atmosphere. It can be kind of overwhelming, but it goes hand-in-hand with always learning something new and always being on the ball when there's a new SEO strategy introduced. There's encouragement if something doesn't go your way or you need that extra push to get you through the rest of the day. The company listens to what you'd like as an employee. In my department, we've requested a few kinks to be worked out and they've been addressed. Additionally, you feel comfortable talking to your supervisor about anything that might be bothering you.

Cons

The hours are 7-4. Everything is constantly changing, so you need to pay attention to what's going on around you and during the meetings. There are always new SEO practices to remember and implement in your work. Since the company is growing so fast you need to make more of an effort to talk to new people, remember their names, and even meet up with people you've known for awhile. Initially, the work can be a little overwhelming. Some people adopt to the workload quickly and others do not. Like any company, there are still some kinks to address, but Marketing360 implements a system to hear your suggestions and requests, so I think the company tries to cater to the needs of the employees as best as possible.

Thanks for the feedback!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company To Work For

Feb 8, 2017 - Social Media Manager in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Madwire's culture promotes positivity and encourages its employees to reach above and beyond their goals. The owners are very involved with the teams, always willing to sit down and listen, and always looking for ways to boost company morale.

Cons

One of the biggest downsides of working with any quickly growing company is that there is always work to be done. While you are not forced to burn the midnight fuel, balancing work - life balance is sometimes a bit hard.

Co-CEO

Very very busy for sure. Good problem to have. But yes, totally agree it's key to keep a nice solid work life balance

9. 4.0

Good place to work

Mar 21, 2018 - Video Production in Fort Collins, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, great leadership, and supportive upper management. Probably the most professional "work hard and play hard" kind of environment. It's the kind of company that wants to see you grow.

Cons

The company is growing at a high rate, that if you're not a social butterfly it may be a little overwhelming at first.

2 people found this review helpful

Senior Brand Director

We take great pride in creating a strong "work, then play" kind of environment. To ensure everyone has an opportunity to get involved we host monthly "lunch and learns", 2 company-wide celebration parties a year, provide funds to teams individually so they can develop their own culture, and still have an "all-hands" meeting every Friday. As we grow we will continue to invest heavily in our culture to ensure we remain true to our standard of Execution Excellence. Keep the feedback coming! We appreciate every bit as we strive to get better and better.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews