Marketing Consultants of Orlando Corporate Trainer Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated March 16, 2017

Corporate Trainer

1.5
Ashley Allen

"Great Experience Out of College"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Orlando, FL

I worked at Marketing Consultants of Orlando full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There's no better place to gain experience and develop a solid work ethic right out of college. There are very few opportunities like Marketing Consultants of Orlando that grant people with little experience the chance to develop essential professional skills (i.e. Sales Technique, Training, Interviewing, Leading Presentations, Governing a team, etc.) My year of experience with this company gave me the skills necessary to succeed as a Sales Professional. The enthusiasm and skillset that I cultivated at MCO has fueled my immediate success in my current position. I highly recommend this opportunity to people who are looking to build their resume towards their dream career.

Cons

The hours can be tough and the job is very demanding, but that's why they call it WORK not PLAY.

Advice to Management

Be more open to change and enhancement.

Marketing Consultants of Orlando Response

Feb 29, 2016 – President

I am glad that we were able to help you develop skills that you were able to take with you into your new career!

2. "Corporate trainer"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Orlando, FL

I worked at Marketing Consultants of Orlando (More than a year)

Pros

Will literally turn you into a terrible person that is capable of ruining lives. Both yours and those around you. Please I sincerely urge you to reconsider your time here.

Cons

Will turn you into a terrible person if you stay long enough. Will not only not pay you honestly, will lie to your face, talk about you behind your back, be a black dark spot on your life, and will honestly surround you with the worst Orlando and other marketing companies have to offer. Please I urge you to stay unemployed than to spend one minute with this poor company that will regard you with less respect than a trash can.

Advice to Management

Please pay out to your previous employees and stop ruining people's lives to get a quick buck. It's not worth losing all sense of class, dignity, and respect. Money is fleeting and your time on earth would seriously be better spent as McDonald's than wasting the time of those you come into contact with.

"Wasted 9 months following a lie and pyramid scheme."

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Orlando, FL

I worked at Marketing Consultants of Orlando full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Made good money about 800-1000 a week most weeks, learned interviewing and training skills, and met some really awesome sales reps. Corporate retreats are very nice.

Cons

Worked 70+ hours a week, boss is an insensitive, money hungry, controlling, manipulative, succubus. She forces a stupid idea that you will be an owner down your throat like it or not. It's a pyramid scheme where you must hire people to get promoted. Promised benefits but never delivered.

Advice to Management

Remember some people just want to do sells, watch how many new offices start when you allow people to chose if they want to per sue the management training program or just do sales.