Marketing Empire Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Marketing Empire Solutions President and CEO Mandale Jackson
Mandale Jackson
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Unlike many firms,Marketing Consultants of Orlando provides management oversight and leadership for the positions it places for its clients (in 6 reviews)

• SCAMMMMMMM door to door type of job (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • s door to door straight commission if you do make sales watch out for these sneaky owners who will short your paycheck (in 17 reviews)

• they were reluctant on telling me this is a door to door sales job, which is not a bad thing, but it does set an odd tone (in 12 reviews)

"Personal Merit-- Everyone is Equal and has the same Opportunity to Advance"

I have been working at Marketing Empire Solutions full-time

Pros

Personal Merit-- Everyone is Equal and has the same Opportunity to Advance

I have a diverse background and a very dedicated hard worker that wanted a opportunity to grow and advance within a copy on my merit.
    Every position from supervisor to trainer never got the opportunity to continue to grow it would level out and would be doing the same repetitive position and every day, or after putting a few years in company shut its doors, or making $ for the owner with no change of a partnership, sickness or death shut biz down, or a promotion would come around it would either be will you are a woman ,you have children this position may require too much time, may require travel, your from the country , ect ,ect ,ect....
    Working her is just the opposite!
    Finally I found a company that allows you to start entry level or use your existing skills to grow , develop skill, and even become a partner owner of your own firm. Positions are very challenging, fast pace, and something new everyday. $$ was good the better I got and the more I learned and promoted the more income and bonuses I made-$1000 and up a week plus gift cards(restaurants,gas, Movies, ect) plus cash bonuses up to $500 or more a week-

I got to go on biz trips and conferences and meet our Global clients and the founders of our organization that live with financial freedom and are successful in the biz worlds this is what I want for myself and for my family.

This has been a perfect fit for me -- I always wanted to be able to promote into positions and be able to have a stable companies to run that has a support system, unlimited growth with no cap on income potential.

All I know if you are looking for a stepping stone to grow, build life long relationships with your team, or be a partner and take ownership of some branches I found it here at Marketing Consultants of Orlando.

Cons

Non my success depends on my merit and I will continue to grow both professional and personal.

Advice to Management

Thanks to all the management team and the new team member for my continuing growth to make me a better person

2. "ManDale Jackson is a wonderful teacher"

I worked at Marketing Empire Solutions full-time

Pros

Excellent rapport builder and exceptional communicator to his team of very positive ways to achieve the goals required based on our individual personalities. Five starts to this highest achiever!

Cons

A lot of hours and much more effort than I've ever had to have in my life.

Advice to Management

Give water and other needed supplies to your team members instead of parties and alcohol (there). I know this was not of a Marketing Consultants of Orlando practice, and I'm sure ManDale already took note of this important step to genuine bonding with the marketers, based on real needs (not counting that happy people sell much better than dehydrated ones!) ;)

"Horrible these owners don’t care about you just their wallet."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I worked at Marketing Empire Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Meet great people not much else to say pretty crappy job. You will learn a lot about how to talk to people and „finesse them.

Cons

Want you to work basically 12 hours a day for 6 days of the week also pay is very sketchy will promise you bonuses but they suspiciously would disappear after a while. Don’t work here you’ll get in more debt than you think it’s all a scam owner will repeatedly lie to you about payment yet if you have financial issues they suggest you put yourself in more debt. Something I wouldn’t recommend you will be worked like slaves and promised nothing culture is good but not worth it save yourself you can work at Wendy’s and make it more. Btw it’s door to door straight commission if you do make sales watch out for these sneaky owners who will short your paycheck. All these people do is lie don’t work for this company you’ll end up stressed and miserable.

Advice to Management

Just stop lying to people it’s not right be upfront with people and quit stealing money from your employees. Make the hours shorter stop worrying about your wallet instead of your people.

"Not for everyone"

I worked at Marketing Empire Solutions full-time

Pros

Love the supposed growth opportunity and the environment

Cons

During the interview for MCO, Inc. they were reluctant on telling me this is a door to door sales job, which is not a bad thing, but it does set an odd tone. Sales and marketing are one thing, however this job is based on manipulation. From day 1 I was being spoon fed and was a favorite however I soon learn to realize some of my co-workers were getting the short end of the stick because the boss lady didn't like them. I got promoted and was stuck with a million responsibilities that I knew I had the improper training with and was beginning to get excessively yelled and the verbal abuse, and the negative reinforcement didn't help. After being yelled at the boss lady started being sweet and apologizing because she would forget how rushed my training was. I came to realize this is the equivalent of an abusive relationship and had to get out of there even though I knew what the opportunity was. There are better marketing firms out there with a similar growth structure and opportunity that handles everything in a very professional manner more so than this management.

Advice to Management

Grow up, act professional, be honest, properly train people. Oh and Stop drinking.

"Door to Door Sales/ Multi Level Marketing"

Former Employee - "Management Trainee" in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - "Management Trainee" in Houston, TX

I worked at Marketing Empire Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Having a D2D sales position will re-frame your perspective on sales whether it is your forte or weakness.
    Continuous rejection and interactions with complete strangers will expand your communication skills.
    They try to create a fun inviting environment in the office to motivate employees before they go out to the field to make sales.

Cons

Any Multi-Level Marketing structure is unsustainable in the long run, and promotion is dependent on recruitment of more D2D sales people.
    Turn-over is very high as employees are expected to work 11-8pm M-F and then 9-2pm Sat with the addition of meetings afterwards that last at least 30 minutes if they do not meet their quota (easily 50 hours/week).
    A lot of the interactions in the office are very relaxed and unprofessional, with excessive swearing and crude remarks made without second thought.
    This and several other similar businesses operate as satellite companies to Cydcor and the company isn't forward about this fact.
    The current product being sold during my time there was cable through At&t and there is a marketing myopia in this sector as consumers are steadily moving away from overpriced cable to cheaper alternatives such as online streaming.

"SCAM!!!! RUN!!!!"

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in Orlando, FL

I worked at Marketing Empire Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No pros whatsoever, if this box had an option to leave it blank than I would. All of the positive reviews are fake as this company

Cons

This pyramid scheme of a company preys on desperate college grads who need a foot in the door with a career. I caught on quickly what was happening here. While I was out on an "interview" my trainer got yelled at by every home owner, threatened by the owners telling us he would release his dogs on him if we didn't walk away within 5 seconds. This whole thing is a load of crap... this isn't a marketing position, it's a door to door sales pyramid scheme. You are not going to existing AT&T customers... that's a load of crap... they're unaware and it's called SOLICITING.

Advice to Management

Stop lying and be up front to these poor people desperately trying to find a good career so they don't waste their time and efforts with this place when they could be at career fairs or applying for REAL jobs.

"Worst job EVER!"

I worked at Marketing Empire Solutions full-time

Pros

There are no pros to working this job.

Cons

-Working from 10:30 to 8:00 every day for six days a week
    -Unprofessional and tyrannical CEO who could care less about anything else other than how big her next 'bonus' will be
    -Employees are brainwashed with 'morning meetings' where they literally chant after everything the CEO says
    -After working there for almost three weeks, I have YET to see a paycheck and was told that I would not see a check until two weeks from now
    -It is a door to door sales job for AT&T and they do NOT tell you this during the initial interviews

Advice to Management

Maybe treat your employees with respect and they might actually consider staying with the company.

"Horrible Management"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I worked at Marketing Empire Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is nice that's about the only pros here they will teach you the pitch for the job then give you some product knowledge

Cons

It's all based on sales no sale no pay and even then they miss up and they don't pay you on time. Have to use your own car to drive some where 20-40 mins out your hours are 11-9 despite what they say and no actual leads all they will tell you is "be a leader and figure it out💪🏼" the owner is only 28-30 so that's probably why the management sucks

Advice to Management

Just be on your stuff if your suppose to pay every Friday make sure it's all ready to go and have actual leads other than telling people to figure it out and be on time with things the same way you expect your employees on things

Marketing Empire Solutions Response

Jul 12, 2017 – CEO/President

Hey, Reviewer!

Thank you for your feedback and for the time you worked with us. We appreciate your balance and the pros that you listed, as well as your advice to management. We would like to... More

"IT'S A SCAME"

Pros

none, it is a scam.

Cons

they say it's a marketing job and it's door to door selling.

"Huge growth opportunity- join the family!"

I have been working at Marketing Empire Solutions full-time

Pros

During the interview ManDale says his main goal is to get you to get out of entry level position and into leadership. And he did not lie about that! I was a new hire just recently and I am now a leader! I am so excited! The growth opportunity here is HUGE! I am always learning from everyone's experience and moving on. Make mistakes, and learn from them, the entire team is your support! We have created our own culture that is professional with a family twist.

Cons

I understand that the new hires need the most attention but I believe the team will benefit more if ManDale is able to give the same kind of attention to the leaders so they don't forget the basics.

Advice to Management

Keep up the team nights- they make the team feel whole. I love the opportunity of going on business trips and having the ability to see other teams and learning from their experience.

Marketing Empire Solutions Response

Apr 24, 2017 – CEO/President

Hey there reviewer! Congratulations on your recent promotion! We are excited to see your continuous growth within our company and appreciate the positive feedback!

Best,