Marketing Plus (Missouri) Reviews | Glassdoor

Marketing Plus (Missouri) Reviews

Updated Jan 27, 2017

4.3
Marketing Plus (Missouri) President and CEO Anthony DeBartolo (no image)
Anthony DeBartolo
  1. "Account Manager"

I have been working at Marketing Plus (Missouri) full-time

Pros

Great company to work with.

Cons

Nothing i can currently think of.

Marketing Plus (Missouri)2017-01-27
  2. "Not for the faint of heart"

Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Marketing Plus (Missouri) full-time

Pros

There was always a lot of fun to be had. The people who worked there were the best part. Team nights were a good time.

Cons

Commission only, so if you have a bad week you might not eat. Not to mention you're expected to pay for food for someone you spend the day interviewing with no possibility for reimbursement. You may not believe in the product you're selling. Someone might call the cops on you.

Advice to Management

Don't really have any advice. Management was great, they did all they could. My issues with the job were solely based on the job itself.

Marketing Plus (Missouri)2016-11-07
  3. "Shady things"

I worked at Marketing Plus (Missouri)

Pros

Become really close to employees, you kind of become a big family. That was the only reason I stayed for so long.

Cons

Very bad culture to be in. Very brainwashing. They were not straight up about things and I felt like I was doing things that were not right.

Marketing Plus (Missouri)2016-05-28
  4. "Marketing Plus Rocks! :)"

I have been working at Marketing Plus (Missouri)

Pros

The atmosphere of this office is great! Everyone that is employed here is friendly, professional and fun! I love how this company is focused on developing it's employees into management positions and constantly wants them to keep growing.

Cons

Just starting out is a little rocky, having to drive to my territory each week drains the gas in my vehicle.

Advice to Management

Just keep at it, you're doing a great job!

Marketing Plus (Missouri)2014-10-16
  5. "Marketing Plus Team/Family"

I have been working at Marketing Plus (Missouri)

Pros

Everyone in the company has the same work ethic, they all work hard and they work together as a team. They all have the same goals and things that they want to achieve. The atmosphere of the office is very fun, but professional at the same time.

Cons

Once you start hitting your goals in the company, you still have to work just as hard to continue to grow. There is no room for slacking off. The work you put in, is what you get out of it.

Marketing Plus (Missouri)2014-10-09
  6. "Finally found a positive career path!"

I have been working at Marketing Plus (Missouri)

Pros

I really like that this company promotes fast growth within itself (and actually wants it's employees to achieve that growth.) A lot of jobs that I have had have been just that, jobs. Marketing Plus (Missouri) definitely has a family orientated feel to it. Whether being in the office or in the field, all of the employees are integrated into one team.

Cons

Coming from the service industry the with late night, the early hours have been a little hard to adjust to.

Advice to Management

This has never been an issue at this company, but always making sure to let your employees know how much their hard work is valued and appreciated!

Marketing Plus (Missouri)2014-10-02
  7. "Rapid Growth!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Marketing Plus (Missouri) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working for the company for 7 months and I have already been promoted to assistant manager!

Cons

It wasn't easy but it's worth the extra hours!

Advice to Management

Gas cards for high rollers!

Marketing Plus (Missouri)2014-09-25
  8. "Marketing Plus has been such a great career opportunity!"

I have been working at Marketing Plus (Missouri)

Pros

This company has a high level of professionalism and offers a lot of freedom as well. Everyone that is apart of this company works hard together as a team.

Cons

During bad weather, you have to give yourself a little extra time to make your face-to-face client visits.

Marketing Plus (Missouri)2014-10-07
  9. "My experience at Marketing Plus has been educational and enjoyable thus far."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Marketing Plus (Missouri) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Marketing Plus has been great so far. It's not just a job with coworkers, everyone here is a team and they definitely all strive to work together. We also stay close with one another by having a "Team Night" once a week. Another great aspect of working here is the advancement opportunity, this company offers unlimited growth within the company. Not only does it offer growth, it's also set at a pretty rapid pace as well. This is a full time position, Monday thru Friday, no nights or weekends.

Cons

This job has made me a morning person.

Marketing Plus (Missouri)2014-02-06