Found 1,162 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Salary is low and hr is late response" (in 63 reviews)
- "18. Few managers don't do any productive work but just do micro management." (in 15 reviews)
- "Onsite job with no benefit at all" (in 15 reviews)
- "they will pay to unexpected hike but that is of no use as no job security and worst managment ever!" (in 12 reviews)
- "Though the company is low on revenue Senior management believes on lavish spending, regardless of they being productive or non productive." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Marlabs and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 22, 2023Test ArchitectCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearJacksonville, FL
Not much work pressure Work life balance
Not a pay master Minimum internal training for self development
- 5.0Oct 31, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Oooh! I love it here and want my friends & family to work here too! 🤩😍
Not Applicable as of nowMarlabs Response2w
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic and positive feedback about your experience at Marlabs! We're thrilled to hear that you love working here and are satisfied with your time at our company. Your endorsement means a lot to us. And I hope you know how fervently we are working to ensure your experience always remains as fulfilling.
- 5.0Oct 30, 2023Java Full Stack DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNewark, NJ
There are good experts to trainee the fresher
There are no cons as of nowMarlabs Response2w
Thank you for sharing your positive experience working with Marlabs. At Marlabs, we consider training and L&D important aspects of growth, and so it is heartening to read that you've found the training provided by our experts valuable. Please reach out to share your suggestions and concerns. We look forward to ensuring your work atmosphere continues to remain good.
- 5.0Sep 10, 2023Programme AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Big Company to work for. Have a good in house Immigration Team. Great HR team that will support you.
Nothing from my end..... . . .Marlabs Response3mo
We are pleased to know that you are happy working with us. And we appreciate your contributions to Marlabs and look forward to having you with us for longer.
- 3.0Oct 15, 2023Programme AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSan Francisco, CA
On time pay and Health Insurance.
Does not pay bonus as per profit sharing model.Marlabs Response2mo
Glad to know you appreciate our being reliable when it comes to compensations and our health insurance policies for our employees. At Marlabs, employees always come first. Thank you for also pointing out your concern. The current state of the global markets has impacted our recent increment cycle but we are hopeful for brighter days in the market soon.
- 4.0Mar 30, 2023Senior ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNewark, NJ
Flexible and encouraging environment with very friendly team
Need to invest more on training resources to equip for projects
Marlabs Reviews FAQs
Marlabs has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,247 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Marlabs to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
76% of Marlabs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Marlabs 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.