Marshal Mize Ford Reviews

Updated Mar 14, 2019

4.3
  1. "Great place to work."

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Hixson, TN

I have been working at Marshal Mize Ford full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Family owned and operated in the same location for over 40 years. We have won 17 Ford Presidents Awards.The award is the highest award a Ford dealer can receive. It is based on nothing but customer satisfaction scores through out the dealership. We are the only store within 75 miles to have ever won more than one.I look forward to coming to work every day because of the people I work for and with.

Cons

i do not really have any.

2. "Phenomenal!"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Marshal Mize Ford full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a wonderful place to work. This is the first family owned business I have worked for and I don't know how I worked anywhere else. I love the position that I personally work in and the team within it. The scheduling is wonderful, guaranteed Sundays off? Yes please. If you are interested in automotive sales, Marshal Mize Ford is the place to be!! :)

Cons

I can't think of anything at all. Trust me when I say this is the best establishment I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of.

3. "Great place!"

Current Employee - Finance Manager in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Marshal Mize Ford full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is extremely competitive. Family owned and operated. Supply every tool needed to advance and succeed. Willing to help in any way to those who work hard, show their worth and have a good moral character

Cons

Nothing out of the ordinary. Working in the automotive industry can be difficult at times but at least the majority of people you work with are kind an want to help.

Continue reading
  4. "Longevity, integrity, Family friendly & Honesty"

4.0
    Current Employee - Inventory Clerk in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Marshal Mize Ford full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

they truly believe in their product. Good hard working honest people to work for they feel if you have to lie or cheat the customer to make the sale then this isn't a match for you.. there is a since of working together, family.

Cons

The cons of working here to me is in all honesty is not really a con, but it can seem like one at times.. Longevity sometimes it is like well I cant move up or even over if we all stay.(but I actually like that about this place)

5. "Not good"

2.0

I have been working at Marshal Mize Ford

Pros

Not bad fellow employees to be around. They pay for lunch when you work weekends. They help you out when accidenta happen.

Cons

Management is too greedy, and the owners really don't care for their employees much at all. The shop supplied tools, and kits are very poorly mistreated, or not maintained at all. Very under paid for Ford certified technicians. Absolutely no room for advancement. Very difficult to get a raise.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.