What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "flexible hours and the employees you work with are always nice" (in 356 reviews)
- "Most coworkers are nice but i haven't seen any human touch or feelings from any member of the management" (in 290 reviews)
- "Great people; the people I worked with became and are still like family to me" (in 276 reviews)
- "flexible schedule bc they hire a huge team and could be placed in department or front end" (in 178 reviews)
- "Good team, flexible schedule, great employee perks" (in 139 reviews)
- "Low pay and asking every single customer to sign up for the tjx card can be a pain..." (in 482 reviews)
- "Poor management and they work you overtime but you’re still considered a part time employee" (in 415 reviews)
- "Managers are rude and feel unresponsive when there’s situations to be dealt with" (in 287 reviews)
- "The person who ended up doing my orientation stuck me on a register with no training and left." (in 81 reviews)
- "Crap pay(though it should be said that it is above minimum wage) and very inconsistent hours." (in 65 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Marshalls and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 65 of over 6K reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "customer service"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0May 4, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Gives you good leadership and customer service experience. You have the ability to work and interact with a large variety of people.
The pay is horrible based on the amount of work you are expected to do.