Marxent Reviews

1. 5.0

Relaxed Company culture

May 4, 2021 - Software Engineer - Web Applications in Grand Rapids, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast Hiring process. Quick onboarding process when Hired. Treated like one of the team on day one. Well equipped to handle remote work. Rarely having to crunch. Very relaxed company culture. With no micromanagement of employees

Cons

None so far. I was recently hired little over a month, and nothing to report as for cons.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working here is like being in the top guild of an MMORPG

May 3, 2021 - Software QA Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Communication is open and encouraged. Your voice is heard from day 1 and it's the first company I've worked for where I actually feel like we are a team. People go above and beyond to help you learn and grow with the company and the days fly by because there is never a lack of work. The ability to talk directly to the Developers instead of going through a bunch of red tape has been so refreshing. Even though I am in Quality Assurance, I still feel like I am making a huge difference when it comes to the final product a client will see and experience because my voice is heard. Short status update meetings are held in the morning and the afternoon to help keep everyone on the same page and I find that helps me stay extra focused.

Cons

I've been here for 3 weeks and don't have any cons so far.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Life-changing company, only upside

Apr 11, 2021 - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, effective leadership, visibility for individuals at all contribution levels, company is growing so upside and opportunity everywhere.

Cons

Right now work is largely remote which has its pros and cons,

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good Company

Apr 19, 2021 - QA Analyst in Dayton, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

A very laid back company

Cons

Lots of work so has a heavy workload

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Smooth and fast hiring process

Nov 17, 2020 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced environment, super friendly and smart people, innovative solutions, great relationships with clients, customer focused.

Cons

so far, I don't see any.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Inspiring company that allows for constant innovation and creativity

Nov 24, 2020 - Merchandising Business Analyst in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super friendly team, Flexibility, No micromanaging

Cons

None that I have experienced

7. 5.0

Great Place to work !

Nov 12, 2020 - Software Developer in Dayton, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learn a lot Smart people Good comp and benefits

Cons

Work hard Dayton isn't a great place to live

8. 5.0

Awesome Environment, Culture, Work and People

Aug 27, 2019 - Merchandising in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work that we do is rewarding and we work hard, however, work life balance is encouraged. It's great to be at a company where you are able to see your personal impact and influence on a regular basis. It is truly a team effort to accomplish the projects that we do and no task is too small or too big for anyone--everyone is willing to help with any work that needs to be done. You own your own development and are able to contribute suggestions and ideas freely. The commradery among the total team is unmatched and the effort and input by every contributor is refreshing in today’s work environment. Leadership encourages and trusts each lead to get their work done and is continually open to feedback which fosters a true trust between the employees and the CEO + CTO.

Cons

Communication can sometimes be tricky, but has vastly improved. This is likely due to two offices in OH and FL, but again something that each employee has real ownership of. The effort each individual puts behind this will directly impact the final output.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company working with new and exciting tech

Mar 5, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Marxent is a great company filled with amazing leadership and team members. I truly enjoy going to work everyday as I know the people I am working with are putting in their best each and every day. Pros: Hard work is rewarded, relaxed work environment, great leadership, wonderful team members, nice office, company events and activities

Cons

Start up work is not for everyone as the hours can be long at times

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced tech start up with great growth opportunities

Feb 5, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Trailblazing - Doing work no one in the world has done before Own the process - Great place for those who love white space and want to create business processes that others will follow Culture - Work with your friends not just your colleagues. Great team camaraderie.

Cons

Long Hours - This is a start-up, so there will be weeks where deadlines need to be met for company success which can mean working after hours.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews