KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 401 of over 409 reviews

4.1
Masergy Chairman and CEO Chris MacFarland
Chris MacFarland
Pros
  • "Provides a great work-life balance(in 29 reviews)

• "Fantastic overall work environment(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Like any place that experiences continuous growth of greater than 18% year over year you will experience some growing pains(in 10 reviews)

• "Work-life balance is hard to manage at times(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great company

Jun 28, 2021 - Supply Chain Analyst in Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy the people I work with, including coworkers, management, and the executive team. Accomplishments are acknowledged.

Cons

No notable cons so far.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Needs improvement

Jul 9, 2021 - SAM (Strategic Account Manager) in Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, good benefits, ability to work remotely.

Cons

Pay structure, overworked technical support and project managers, no path to advance your career.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you sharing your review. We have made huge strides in scaling our PMO group and adding technical teams into the lifecycle that is helping our teams collaborate and stay on the same page.

3. 5.0

Incredible company, excellent culture

May 25, 2021 - Chief of Staff in Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Top-tier people, great leadership, and very solid work-hard play-hard environment.

Cons

Less name recognition as a brand is more than made up for with strong career growth opportunities

Thank you for sharing!

4. 4.0

Good benefits

Jul 6, 2021 - NOC Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and hybrid workspace

Cons

Salary structiure could be improved

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your review! We are working on ways to improve the path of development as well as improving total rewards and compensation.

5. 4.0

Position at Masergy

Jul 1, 2021 - Intern in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great working environment, quick pace

Cons

I don’t feel there are any!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Passionate People, Supportive Leadership, Exciting Future Ahead!

Feb 9, 2021 - Manager in Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Human, family culture, everyone helps each other! Strategic environment, autonomy to do your job and reach goals. Executive leadership inspires us to share our ideas and encourages us to come together as innovative thinkers and solve problems with the bigger picture in mind. The way we have leaned in and become more engaged over the last year with all that is going on in the world makes me proud. Seeing action in all aspects of the business to be more automated, improve processes and be creative speaks to the way our executive leadership takes care of us and puts employees and customers first.

Cons

None that aren't already being addressed.

1 person found this review helpful

7. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

6/10

Jun 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits People Leadership support Most leaders flexible with start/stop time

Cons

Pay isn't competitive Company culture has mostly disappeared Changing to hybrid wfh model, 3 days in office HR

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your review. We have several different committees you can join to share and execute your ideas on how we can engage and have fun! As we start to come back into the office to collaborate in person and shake things up, feel free to reach out to any of your leadership team for more information on getting engaged and involved.

8. 5.0

Teamwork and Engagement

Mar 26, 2021 - Executive Assistant in Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Put employees first and management tries to keep everyone informed. They also encourage employees to think about a career plan, so it's not just a job.

Cons

This is difficult to answer since I started working for Masergy after we went virtual. Human contact is missing, but that is due to the pandemic not anything Masergy has or hasn't done.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your review and advice! We are happy to have you as part of the family!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Bright Future

Apr 6, 2021 - Director FP&A in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is a part of the team striving toward common goals

Cons

Career growth is possible but relies on ability to explore the unknown

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your review! We are so thankful to have you as part of the family and the future!

10. 4.0

Hard to be perfect

Jan 8, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having recently worked at two other large carriers, you realize that the pursuit of perfect execution varies greatly across the stages of actually achieving it. Given the industry, I don't think it's ever going to be possible. That being the case, the response I've gotten at Masergy when needing assistance in both deal pursuit and incident response, is a complete commitment to delivering an experience that is as close to perfect as possible. - Incredible knowledge from solution engineering and product teams - Very engaged executive team - Intense desire to stay ahead of the market on solution offerings - Strong commitment to customer's and partners

Cons

- Learning curve can be a challenge and understanding how and where to best position the company - Top performers have strong technical aptitude so sellers that don't know their products may struggle.

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with Masergy! We have plans to continue the enhancement of our sales enablement efforts across all Go To Market teams this year with some exciting mentor programs coming very soon. Stay tuned!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 401 Reviews