Found 1,051 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about Mass General Brigham? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Mass General Brigham employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits have gone down but still very good" (in 172 reviews)
- "Partners has great people and very team oriented." (in 79 reviews)
- "work life balance was good" (in 61 reviews)
- "Pretty good place to work for when your coworkers are great" (in 24 reviews)
- "Autonomous work and great colleagues" (in 17 reviews)
- "lots of internal politics to contend with and low pay" (in 53 reviews)
- "poor management" (in 52 reviews)
- "Low salaries for the amount of work we do." (in 37 reviews)
- "just because you are a good employee doesn't make you a great manager." (in 34 reviews)
- "There have been many changes with clinical managers and upper management over the years that I have been a Registered Nurse at Partners Healthcare at Home." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Mass General Brigham and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Mass General Brigham Reviews FAQs
Mass General Brigham has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 1,137 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Mass General Brigham to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
80% of Mass General Brigham employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mass General Brigham 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.