Found 2,560 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Massachusetts General Hospital
Salaries in STEM
Hi all, I am applying to jobs in the Boston area and came across a few at Massachusetts General Hospital. I’m interested in the Clinical Research Coordinator job, but I can’t find a consistent range of what the salary would be. Does anyone who works there or knows someone that does know what salary is given for this job? Any information about this or other jobs at MGH would be extremely helpful. Thank you ¨̮
Got a burning question about Massachusetts General Hospital? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Massachusetts General Hospital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits and transit options with the red line station across the street are great!" (in 278 reviews)
- "Easily accessible from the T. The people are great but it's too fast paced for me." (in 176 reviews)
- "Lots of great coworkers." (in 56 reviews)
- "Great staff to work with" (in 46 reviews)
- "Great work environment and staff." (in 44 reviews)
- "Not flexible and low pay" (in 259 reviews)
- "Low salaries and it look like you need to have a clinical background to get to the top positions." (in 159 reviews)
- "disorganized and poor management" (in 59 reviews)
- "No parking unless you want to pay an absurd amount or work nights" (in 34 reviews)
- "Long hours sitting when one on one situation and can be negative for your health." (in 29 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Massachusetts General Hospital and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 20, 2023Clinical DietitianCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBoston, MA
Great team to work with, all providers are very collaborative. Job is hybrid with a lot of flexibility
May get repetitive at times
- 4.0Sep 19, 2023Research Animal SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBoston, MA
- Teach you a lot of new skills - Generous time off - Ways to advance quickly from entry level
- Hard to take time off, need to coordinate with everyone else - Takes a long time to make change happen in this organization
Massachusetts General Hospital Reviews FAQs
Massachusetts General Hospital has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 2,812 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Massachusetts General Hospital to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
79% of Massachusetts General Hospital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Massachusetts General Hospital 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.