I have been working at Mastech full-time (More than a year)
- Strong process orientation with respect to hiring and onboarding
- Good compensation spread in terms of bench compensation
- Extremely transparent and hard working Immigration team
- Good benefits package
- Agile and hardworking Immigration team :-)
1. The lack of prime vendorship at some companies is inhibiting in consultant mobility
2. The benefits to pay is missing employer contribution to 401K
3. The conflict of interest in alliance team vs account recruitment team
Advice to Management
- Have more regional account managers with cross pollination of accounts among them so that there is more visibility in terms of opportunities
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?