MasterControl Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Management

MasterControl Management Reviews

Updated Sep 22, 2015

5.0
MasterControl CEO Jon Beckstrand (no image)
Jon Beckstrand

"Best company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Management in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at MasterControl full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The culture is amazing. Midsize growing company with a small company feel.The level of industry expertise is off the charts. Exceptional people all around. I am driven to be my best and continually pushed by those around me. The employee benefits are very competitive - great insurance and plenty of PTO. I have been able to grow my career here with internal promotions. Good pay and great people! I love what I do and who I do with!

Cons

It would be nice to have 401K match or some kind of alternative but no real complaint about the benefits.

Continue reading
    MasterControl2015-09-22

"Antiquated product & process; world-class people, culture & management"

Current Employee - Management

I have been working at MasterControl full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

>Invests in your personal & career goals. If you want to grow, come work for MasterControl. >Work life balance is amazing. >Leadership style is flat/collaborative. Everyone has a voice. >Some of the greatest people I've ever worked with: Mike A. Craig G. Curt P. Randall A. Brian C. Jason C. Matt L. and everyone else in the company etc... >Amazing culture: outings, educational summits, snack program (soda and candy), annual banquets, quarterly employee recognition, fitness clubs, bonuses, fabulous seasonal events etc. >Best HR ever. Go Alicia! >Co-workers are exceptional/experts in their field.

Cons

>Salary & raises not competitive >Senior management/inner circle are active LDS and vocal about it. The perception is that this places a ceiling on non-LDS who want to advance. >Antiquated software with little motivation to modernize/improve >Dogma/politics around tools and processes >Hypothetical/unproven models to measure success in the development and marketing process >Wasted effort and lack of focus in the development process >Marketing focuses on statistics - not the customer >Sales sets expectations of the software to the customers that can't be met

Continue reading
    MasterControl2015-04-09

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews