Found 1,503 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "They provide great training and all the tools you need to unlock unlimited earning potential." (in 266 reviews)
- "You can make some good pay checks if you are fortunate enough to be at a good store" (in 250 reviews)
- "The culture is great and it feels like more of a family then a group of co" (in 225 reviews)
- "There are some great people that help you from other store because corporate does not help at all" (in 210 reviews)
- "You can make good money if you are good at your job and in a good store" (in 186 reviews)
- "so retail hours are long but at least this company wants to give us some time with our family." (in 532 reviews)
- "If you want to have no work life balance and constant up and downs this is the job for you." (in 297 reviews)
- "Long hours (typical of retail)." (in 163 reviews)
- "bad management and needs help" (in 121 reviews)
- "Upper management is terrible." (in 80 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Mattress Firm and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "hour"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Aug 13, 2021Sleep ExpertCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Its great pay for hourly, ok benefits and amazing team members. The leadership works with you with your schedule and actually cares.
The major down side is long hours and also having to drive to multiple locations. Some locations are far but if you have a great leader they will work with you on how far your ok to travel.
- 5.0Jan 9, 2016AREA SALES MANAGERCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGrand Rapids, MI
* Great culture & core values (Integrity, Service, Passion). * Company cares about & values employee opinions & ideas. Always looking to the future & ways for improvement. * Amazing leadership support from all levels. * One of the best training programs in the industry. Even after training completion the company offers continual learning, training & development opportunities. Many tools provided for success. * Lots of opportunity for growth & advancement in the company
Similar hours to a Retail environment with longer hours during holiday weekends & highly advertised sales/events. The longer hours help to capture additional business that will help increase/drive sales & ultimately your paycheck.Mattress Firm Response8y
Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review about your career and for your 3+ years dedication to MFRM! It's great to hear you enjoy the culture and learning opportunities. Thanks so much!